Chapter 1

~~~~~~~

The beginning is the conversation between Yuriko and I. What she says is italicized and what I said is in bold.

~~~~~~~

I need him!!!!!

Pray every night for him to be with us next year in school.

Kay!!!

My birthday wish

Did it come true?

I didn't wish anything

Maybe he's just at McDonalds right now waiting for you.

I'm 14 and I can't drive

He'll wait till you come. No matter how long it takes.

I have to go sleep. Bye. Goodnight. Have a nice rest of your birthday.

Bye!!

~~~~~~~~~

I put my iPod down and grab a pillow.

Maybe Angelina's right. Maybe he is waiting for me. Waiting to start our future together.

I squeeze the pillow in joy and squeal. The thought of meating America and being with him is very overwhelming.

I've liked him ever since I saw him. His blue eyes were always perked up in excitement. They would always engulf me in pure happiness.

When he smiled. I smiled. When he laughed. I laughed. When he cried. I cried.

He's just so perfect and we're so meant to be.

I curl up and start rocking back & forth. He's waiting. He is waiting. He. Is. Waiting.

I quickly sit up. What am I doing here just fantasizing? I could go and find him. But wait, I don't know how to drive. I sadly slump down.

I heavily sigh and pick my iPod up.

He'll wait till you come. No matter how long it takes.

Why did she have to say that? Now I won't be able to sleep a wink.

A crash on my bed. What to do? What to do?

I look over at the small framed window next to my bed. The sky was dark with little to no stars.

Why didn't I think of this before?

I can just leave and go to each McDonalds. I know it's insane but if I don't nothing will really happen.

I check the weather on my iPod.

Light rain showers.

I look at the sky again. There isn't any clouds.

I check the time.

11:54 P.M.

My family should be asleep by now, so getting out should be easier.

I go to the window and look up at the bright moon.

'Soon we will be together. With the power of our love. I will get to you.'