Chapter 7 (Part 1)

I cross the small parking lot and enter the bright building.

The scent of fries fills the air.

It's smells really good.

My mouth starts to water but I soon knock some sense into myself.

America. Not food.

I look around for someone but there's no one on the right of the store.

I frown.

"Is he not here dear?" I hear Alice ask.

"No," I reply sadly.

She gives me an assuring hug.

"It's okay. We'll find him soon,"

Amelia walks in.

"I'm staaaaaaarving," Amelia groans and walks to the counter.

"Well as long as we're here we should get something to eat," Kiku quietly suggest.

"Well.... What do you think Yuriko?" Alice asks.

"Yeah. Sure," I reply.

We order our food and Alice pays. I tried paying her back but she didn't want to accept it.

Everyone starts eating and I slowly set everything up.

I pick up my hamburger and sigh.

He loves hamburgers.

Will he love me?

"What's wrong dear? You haven't started eating," Alice asks.

"Oh um. I was just thinking," I reply and take a small bite from the hamburger.

The whole time I ate I couldn't stop thinking about America.

Will he be happy to see me? Will he want to be with me? Will he truly love me?

When I finished eating I looked around at everyone else. Kiku got a kids meal, but still hasn't completely finished it. Amelia has finished her food and was sipping her drink up. Alice finished and began wiping her lips with a napkin.

I start squirming.

"Uh.." I begin.

"The bathrooms next to the counter," Alice says sipping some of her drink.

"Thanks," I say and get up quickly to the bathroom.

The place I've been forced to hide in. I hate this. At least it's clean and doesn't smell like beer.

~~~~~~~~~~~

{{ Sorry about this really LONG not updating this. This story probably has a lot of errors because, to be honest, I wrote it a long time ago, but didn't post it because I didn't think it was finished yet. Hint: Chapter 7 PART 1.

I get homework everyday so yeah. Sorry. Also I just got to Act 6 on Homestuck so that's taking up a lot of my time. }}