O n e : Pleased To Meet You Bananas

Hi guys! I really hope that you guys will enjoy my new story, I will upload regularly soon, and this chapter has been updated from the last "preview" that I uploaded awhile back :) Enjoy!

Pleased to Meet You Bananas

It's Haiden Donte. 

Resident rebel, motorbike dare devil, and tagger aficionado plastered beyond belief singing Toy Story's "You've Got A Friend in me" on my front porch. 

My thursday night definitely just took a turn for the weird. 

A bottle of Jack Daniels dangling in his right hand, a roast beef sandwich in the other, and his leather jacket strewn next to him. 

Even drunk he manages to look like he just came from a fashion shoot, his almost black hair tousled against his olive complexion and golden eyes glistened hazily—thanks to the wonderful effects of alcohol. 

I twiddled my thumbs.

Should I approach him?

I hesitantly made my way further up my front porch. 

Do people approach a drunk boy, who is out of his mind, singing Disney? 

I made my way up the last couple of steps, careful not to make too much noise and spook him.

Would it be weird if I helped him? 

Walking home from the park with my golden retriever, Bananas, I had gotten quite the surprise to find Haiden slouched against my front door. I suppose I wouldn't be in this situation if I had some self-restraint and didn't get ice cream. 

But it's ice cream, every time is the right time for ice cream. 

Bananas had given a small bark before charging towards Haiden, sniffing his hand and then curling up next to him. 

He can seduce anything. Even Bananas. 

"Thanks Bananas, I really thought that we had something special—but leaving me for Haiden is chill." I mumbled, before moving towards him in a defensive manner. 

My uncle Jeremy was a little aggressive when drunk and trust me, you did not want to be the person that has to help into the car at night. I had three weeks of laughing and family jokes that definitely kept me from offering myself as his escort again. 

I stood there and watched as he continued singing, with his arm now lazily wrapped around Bananas. I started to worry, this insistent singing would certainly get me in trouble with the neighbours, the seniors on my street certainly got persnickety if you disturbed their necessary 12 hours of sleep. 

Just as he was about to start belting his next chorus, I rushed over to him and clamped a hand over his mouth.