Chapter 11

Chloe's POV

After helping Beca get through that sentimental moment, I decided to cook something, so I head downstairs and soon decide to make homemade pizza.

"If you're making that then I'm not having it" Beca says with a smirk, as she enters the kitchen.

"Make your own damn food then" I roll my eyes as I place the pizza pan in the oven and walk over to the sink to wash my hands which are covered in flour "But don't come crying to me when you're starving because there's literally nothing left to eat"I add while washing the hand wash off.

Suddenly I feel her pressed against my back and her breath on my neck. I just had to have my hair in a ponytail right now. I mentally curse myself for giving her more access to my skin.

"There's actually a lot to eat" She says in a low, seductive voice that sends a sensation down my spine.

"Get away from me, you perv!" I say as I quickly turn out and push her back with my hands and chuckle as she makes a face because I soaked her shirt with soap.

"What a put off" she says while rolling her eyes and walking to a kitchen stool and I join her but sit a couple seats away.

Beca's POV

As we sit patiently for the pizza to bake, I hear a giggle and look up from my phone and see Chloe engrossed in her phone and giggling away.

What could she be possible giggling at? Or who? That somehow causes me to feel uneasy and kind of annoyed that she isn't giggling because of me.

I get out of my seat and slowly walk behind her to see who she's texting.

'Bae' with 3 heart emojis.

Wow... I roll my eyes at that. Sappy bullshit.

I tried reading their conversation but I started feeling sick with the cheesy lines he or she were using on her. Funnily enough she seemed to be smitten by it as well.

I decide that I can't take this anymore so I snatch her phone and her head whips to look at me.

"Oh! Would you look at that ladies and gentlemen... Chloe here has a 'Bae' who uses cheap ass lines to win her over" I say in a mocking voice as I run around the kitchen trying to read her conversation with this 'Bae', with her running after me.

"Give it back! Beca! Stop it!" She says trying to grab it off me but I keep moving it out of her reach.

"On a scale of 1 to 10: You're a 9 and I'm the 1 you need" I read through one of the texts the person sent and burst out laughing while Chloe tackles me and I fall straight on the floor with her straddling me still trying to take it off me but I hold it above my head with one hand and try holding her down with the other.

Eventually, she stopped squirming under my grasp and leaned down a bit and I looked at her and noticed she was too close now. I look into her bright blue eyes and see that they're staring right into mine also and leans in even more, I glance down to her luscious lips and I lick my lips as I close my eyes when I feel her breath on my lips.

I start to lean in more to close the distance but I feel nothing but more unwelcoming air as I realise that she snatched her phone out of my grasp and is standing above me at my feet. I still lay there thinking about kissing her and how good it'll feel to finally feel those lips on mine.

"Wow... To shut you up, I just need to pretend to kiss you?" She says with a smirk and I lean forward with the support of my elbows. "I wonder what would happen if I actually did kiss you." She says in a softer voice but the smirk is still visible.