Chapter 1

Paul and Patryk were lovers. They had met in highschool and we're fairly young with Paul being 23 and Pat being 22. Paul worked at a coffee shop and Pat worked as a daycare operator. Little did that know, a drive home would change their lives.

The sun slowly started to set as Paul drove him and Pat home from dinner. While driving, Pat noticed a box on the side of the road saying "Please take him!" sloppily.

~Pats POV~
I noticed a box and pointed it out to Paul. "What if it's an animal? Honey can we get a cat?!" I had asked excitedly and to which he chuckled as he pulled over.

~Paul's POV~
"Wait here while I look in the box, okay?". Pat shook his head yes as I pecked him on the cheek. I quickly got out of the car and looked in the box. A small red thing laid unusually still. "Hey Pat! Come look at this!"

~Narrator~
Inside the box was a small child. He wore a red hoodie, which didn't really fit him. His hair was spiked up into devil horns. The small figure looked up at Paul and Pat and reached out for Paul.

~Pauls POV~
The child reached out for me! I was never very good with children, so I was very happy. Slowly, I bent down a picked him up. He was light, but he saw very cute. I grinned when I saw Pat look at me with those eyes..

~Pats POV~
Paul picked up the child and looked at him. I silently begged to keep the kid. Whose kid was this and why would they abandon him? He's too cute! "Of course Pat." spoke Paul. "Thank you thank you thank you!" I screamed, hugging him and the child tightly.