Chapter 2

~Pauls POV~
As soon as we got home, I knew we didn't have anything for a child. We didn't even have a name for the kid!

~Pats POV~
I frantically baby-proofed the house so 'Tord' couldn't hurt himself. He was very quiet for a toddler. Also, who the actual FUCK would abandon a child like this?! Paul secretly fell in love  with Tord the first time he saw him.

~Narrator~
While Pat baby proofed the house, Paul took Tord to the store to shop for items. Secretly, he and Pat worked for the Red Army, a group that worked to take over the world. They started in Norway, but Paul and Pat were currently in America.

~Pauls POV~
I got very confused while shopping because I did not know what a baby would need. I grabbed bottles, milk, and diapers so far. A worker saw me and offered to help.  "Hello sir! I see you're shopping for baby items! How long have you and your wife been together?" asked the lady. She was a pretty lady, but I noticed her shirt was unbuttoned and her bra was showing. I silently panicked. "vennligst la jeg ha en ektemann!" I muttered and ran away,  ruffling Tords hair.

~Pats POV~
The house was baby proofed! I hoped Paul was doing okay at the store. He was very handsome and ladies often hit on him. Usually he would scream at then in Norwegian and come home and drink...

God he was so hot..