Chapter 1

A.N.- So this is my first fanfic but I think I could write well hopefully. I don't own any of the characters except maybe a few that I make up or any plot that comes from teen wolf. I will also make up a few things that didn't happen in the show. I will try to be creative as possible :)

         Before my mom died there was a blackout at midnight. I recalled that she was in the kitchen cleaning. I couldn't see anything in the blackout. Then I heard a scream that shattered the silence of the dark.

        The lights flickered back on and there she was, lifeless, dead, right in front of my eyes, claw marks all over her body, but the fatal wound was a bite at her neck. The blood, it was everywhere. It took me at least 3 hours to clean the mess up, and it didn't help that I was in a very stable condition. I don't know why I wanted to clean it up, I just didn't want to see my mom like this. It was hard to keep from breaking down as I carried her thin body up to her room and laid her on her bed. I knew I needed to call the police but, I just couldn't, at least not right then. I covered her wounds with some bandages so they wouldn't see it. I knew I didn't want to.

I remember nervously calling my dad about ten times but he never picked up. Something must have happened to him. He always picked up his phone. What if someone murdered my family? But who? No one had anything against them! They were so nice to the city of Los Angeles. Were they hiding something from me? I just didn't know what to think.  I remember not being able to sleep. I just remember laying down in bed. hugging my knees to my chest, and the shock of what had happened no longer kept me from crying.

 I knew I had to leave though, I needed a plan.

I barely remember packing the next day, I packed only as much as I would need to survive, because the last thing I needed was a bunch of crap to remind me of what happened.

I had food, a good amount of money, clothes, and a few knives. I still don't know why my dad taught me how to use them but I knew they could come in handy.

I then called the police.

"Hello 911 whats your emergency?"

"My name is Elizabeth Blake and my mother Melissa Blake is dead and my father Dylan Blake has gone missing. Come to this address, 2564 NW Sun Boulevard."

"Alright, I need you too-"

I hung up, turned my phone off and threw it as far as I possibly could into the woods behind our house. I got into my dad's white Mustang with the keys and raced out of the city. His friends had picked him up the night before so it was all mine.

        Don't look back. I continued to tell myself as I drove down the road. They say time flies when you're having fun. Well it certainly flies when youre in a living hell.

I looked into my bag and I realized that I was no longer that girl, the one who wore floral dresses, had a happy well to do family. The girl that seemed to have her whole perfect life flawlessly planned out infront of her. On the road a year ago, I took my precautions and changed the license plate of my dad's car since I knew the authorities could track it down. I'm still surprised that no one has even found me, well I shouldn't be because who would even care?

  The change had certainly happened quickly, but there was no going back. I kept my head down and parked my car on the side of the highway with my hazard lights on. I walked to the edge of the  highway and underneath was a river. I dumped all of my old clothes into the river below and I was glad no one seemed to care or notice. When I got back into my car I figured that no one I know would recognize me, and I thought for a split second that maybe I didn't want that, but then I knew, that wasn't an option.

I drove and drove until I got to a sign. "Welcome to Beacon Hills." It seemed nice, I never knew that I had made a huge mistake.

A.N.- So this is mainly a introduction about Elizabeth and somewhat about her past. Thanks for reading hope you will continue and enjoy! Sorry it was short, there will be longer chapters up ahead. There's a picture attached of how Elizabeth looks like.