Chapter 5

"Why can't I just have a normal life?" I spoke loudly feeling so frustrated. I just wanted to let all my anger out on something; but more like someone. Stiles was just standing there watching me making a fuss and didn't want to interfere.

"Oh yeah sorry, come on lets go." I began to speed walk out as Stiles put put his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him for a second before he began to talk.

"Don't worry it gets better. When I found out about all this werewolf stuff I thought I was going insane. I was just the same as you but I didn't show it. Sometimes I still think I am a bit insane. But it will always gets better."

I gave him a brief nod. "Thanks... But I'm going through some other stuff too ." I replied. My second sentence came out more quietly than I intended to. We both rushed down the stairs before Melissa stopped us.

"Where you guys going?" She spoke aloud from the kitchen.

"The three of us are just going out as friends. Get to bond more. We'll be back." I said as we walked though the door. I went to my own car as Stiles locked the door with his own spare key. He began to walk to his own car when I called out to him. "Stiles get over here my car is faster, come." I said as he put one foot inside his old beat up jeep. He has to get that fixed.

"Hey! I'm not leaving this jeep. Ever!" Stiles yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"We aren't going to the other side of the world to get Scott. Now lets go or do you want to see your best friend's girlfriend get eaten alive?"

He murmured feeling annoyed but I don't see the huge problem. We got in and turned on the ignition when the car door was closed. "Ok, where is their date at?"

"Close to the middle of the town. It's a pizza parlor." He gave me the directions to pizza place as I backed out of the driveway and followed his directions. "So you got a key done for Scott's place? Not creepy at all." I said as I focused on the road.

"We're close, he was fine with it. Plus I don't think his mom will kill me for doing it."

"Yeah I bet." I rolled my eyes yet again at his sarcastic humor.

-Allison's POV-

I waited patiently as I looked out the window watching the day go by. People are always late sometimes. It will be fine. I then saw him running into the restaurant making a bit of a scene but I just ignored it.

"Allison I'm so sorry I'm late, my mom was holding me back making me do a few chores. I'm sorry." Scott said looking into my brown eyes.

I chuckled giving giving him a grin. "It's fine Scott, no need to apologize. You're only 15 minutes late it's not much. I also ordered some garlic rolls to start us off if thats fine."

"Yeah thats great." He smiled. He was actually pretty attractive, but I just love his cheeky personality and kindness, but I shouldn't really be talking since I only met him a few days ago. "I wish I got something nicer. My mom rushed me. But she means well." He chuckled and I couldn't help but do the same.

"Don't say that, I like you looking sweaty, but not disgustingly sweaty. It's actually kinda hot." I smiled. He then gave me a smirk that I thought was sexy making me blush and look down.

Our garlic rolls came and we ate, laughed, and talked. We talked about how our lives were and how school was. I was glad I got to know him better. He then suddenly started to act strangely. I couldn't comprehend what was making him do this. I felt worried for him, it seemed as if he was in pain.

"Scott... are you alright?" I asked reaching out for his hand then he pulled away.

"I'm sorry Allison excuse me I'm sorry.. He said getting up from his chair and looking away from me. "Scott what's wrong? I can help." I asked concerned for him. "Just get a way from me!" He yelled surprising me and he dashed into the bathroom.