Chapter 6

A.N.- IM SOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. SCHOOL STARTED AND ITS JUST BEEN A MESS. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE THANKS

--Eva's POV--

As I parked the car in front of Derek's house, Stiles and I could already hear the commotion. We quickly got out of the car and into the house. The sight I saw will never leave my mind. Derek's light blue eyes was the first thing I saw and then his shirtless muscular body but they were locked onto Scott. Scott had yellow blazing eyes which flustered me in my mind. Why do they have different colored eyes? But that thought quickly left my mind as Scott and Derek continued to fight. Both of them had many bloody scrapes and bruises. Because of Scott not being very strong and skillful as a werewolf, Derek was winning easily.

Wanting to mediate the situation, I jumped into the fight and got between of them both. It was a stupid decision but my naive nature got the best of me.

"Guys stop!!" I yelled and Stiles also yelled but at me saying not to get into the situation.

Soon Scott's savage eyes stared intomine. He snarled at me and pushed me out of the way. I landed hard onto the floor feeling pain through my whole body, mostly my back. I then saw  Scott jump onto the top of the stairs preparing to jump onto me. I would have been ready to move but I was too much in shock to move any of my muscles.

Scott lunged his claws shining through the moonlight that comes through the house and his eyes burning with ferocity. I opened my mouth and wanted to scream at the top of my lungs but no noise came out. Unexpectedly a figure that moved instantly charged at Scott into the air and made him fly across the air making a hole into the other room. As I breathed rapidly I tried to comprehend what I just witnessed. Derek.. saved my life.

Stiles rushed to my side and helped me up but I rushed up the stairs and into the room where Scott was launched into.

"Your welcome for helping you!!" I heard Stiles voice as he ran after me.

I watched Derek breathing deeply his back lifting at every breath as he stared down as Scott's motionless body. Hopefullyunconscious. "D-Derek??" I stuttured and warily approached. I looked at his hands which had no gleaming claws. Not noticing I was just a foot behind him, then he turned around. His normal green eyes met my bright blue ones. Suddenly, he embraced me with strong arms but the hug wasn't a suffocating one. It was more a tender hug that had all his feelings into it.

"Don't ever scare me like that, please." He mumbled into my ear and placed a soft sweet kiss onto my cheek. I couldn't help but grin slightly and hug him back. "I'm sorry, I was stupid." I chuckled and kiss him back onto his cheek. I would have done more but then Stiles ran in.

"How sweet you two lovebirds. Why don't we help Scott which was our goal then entire time?" Stiles yelled as he struggled to get Scott up. Derek grinned at me and went to help Scott up, doing a much better job then Stiles because of the different muscular strength.

We made our way outside the house and to my car. Derek placed Scott into the back seat and thank god he was just unconscious. "OK c'mon Eva let's go." I was about to step into my car but suddenly feel Derek grasp onto my hand.

"Actually would you like to stay. You fell pretty hard and I want to make sure your alright. I don't feel comfortable you staying alone in your apartment." I wanted to get home and rest but my mind said otherwise.

"Yeah that sounds fine." I smiled in my mind then turned to Stiles. "If you get on scratch on this your dead." I narrowed my eyes at him; for fun mainly because I like intimidating people. "I promise I won't but why would it matter?! You already have HUGE scratches down by your werewolf prince charming here!"