1

Tell me I'm crazy.

That's what I am.

Okay, okay. I know this is quite reckless of me, but I have to do this. Or else my dear friend, Sara, won't let me sleep this night. She kept budging me to come with her at the party tonight, which I don't want at all. You know I hate parties. Crowds. They make me uncomfortable. Like, super uncomfortable. It is hard to breathe properly when you are in there. With sweats all around you. Just imagining it makes me want to puke right at this moment. So, to not let me get into that mess, Sara told me to take a picture of the most handsome guy alive at our school. Well, the second most handsome guy actually. His name is Daniel, and that's the only thing I know about him. I've seen his face before, meh, he can't beat my neighbor.

My neighbor, Sean Alexander William. He is the most handsome and the most considerate guy in the whole wide world. Well, he is, if the rumors are true. I don't really know about him that much, either. Even though we are neighbors, we barely talk to each other. I mean, we have never talked to each other before. Oh, but only once, that is when someone was looking for me and he helped the person with it. It was 5 years ago, when we were 12. I don't know why I still remember that moment, even though it is the most basic thing ever. Other than that, we've never actually talked face to face. When our families have dinner together, which we always do every weekend because our families are so damn close, I usually keep myself locked inside of my room. Talk about introvert. After his family is gone, my mom would knock on my door and tell me that I can finally eat my dinner. Which is after 3 hours. Meaning that they usually hang inside our house for those 3 long hours, making me starve inside my room. Lol kidding. I usually have bunch of snacks with me, so I'm good.

Anyways, I'm currently in front of the Chemistry Lab. Sean, I mean Daniel is having that subject right now. I wish my plan works. My plan goes like this : I would go to the nearest window beside him and take his picture. And then mission accomplished! Easy as heck. I can hear myself laugh evilly right now. Woops. I turned to my left, then to my right. Thank God the hall is empty. Or else they would think that I'm a creep. Which I am, right now. Okay. Here goes my peaceful night.

I crouched my legs as low as I can and started to walk like a duck. After I've reached the window, I took my phone out from my jeans pocket and opened the camera. I reached it out with my hand to the window, as quiet as I could. I adjusted the lense and made sure that his face is clearly visible in that photo. And then, snaps! Oh, crap! I forgot to turn off the sound of the shooting! Oh well. I got the picture. I retrieved my phone back and started to make myself comfortable on the cold floor. I looked at the picture I took. Hmm, actually I'm quite professional. Maybe I was borned to become a paparazzi! Lol. Making myself lost in my own world, I heard someone called me not too far from my sitting place.

"Chess?" I turned my head to see none other than... Oh my gosh, Sean?! What the hell is he doing here?! Oh crap he must have heard that shooting sound. What do I do?! He must be thinking that I'm a creep who's trying to take a picture of his friend! I'm doomed. He surely will tell Daniel about it. I'm done. Please ground, eat me.

"What are you doing, sitting on this dirty, cold floor?" He took a step forward towards me. Uh oh. Don't come near me!! I have anxiety issues!! But I can't help replaying his words, his voice held so much concern towards me. Heheh. Cute.

"Chess.." He called my name again. Come on, Chess, say something! Anything!

"Sean... I-I was.." I could feel my now sweaty hands. My breathing is becoming heavy. Oh God no my trauma is back!

"Chess, it's only me.." Sean called out once more. Seems like he's trying to convince me that I'm safe around him. I slowly inhaled, and exhaled. I'm becoming more assured. I think I can speak normally now. "Sean, I--"

"Sean?" I was interrupted by someone. I peeked over Sean's shoulder and..Oh my gosh!!! It's the devil himself!! I loudly gasped, oh, maybe too loud that it made Sean narrowed his eyes, confused with my action. He followed my sight line to face Daniel.

"Hey bro." Sean greeted him as if they just met for the first time today. Dude, you were sitting right next to each other not long ago!

"Hey, I saw you from inside the lab..what are you doing here, Chess?" He turned his attention to me. No no no. I hate attention!

"Sh-she was having a stomach ache on  her way to the library, so she rested herself here for a moment.. Right?" Sean said eyeing me to tell me to just go along with it. I nodded furiously, not knowing why he would help me. I seriously thought he would tell about me to his friend. Well, maybe he really is considerate. Thank God.

"Ohh." Was the only thing which came out from Daniel's mouth. He ate that. I let out a breath which I didn't know I held. Sean did the same.

"Sorry, dude, but can you please tell the teacher that I'm taking an early leave? I'm going to bring her home." Wait what.

"Hm, sure. What about your belongings?"

"Please take care of them for me."

"Okie dokie."

With that, Daniel went back inside, leaving me and Sean alone now. I could feel a Q&A session coming.

"Sean, listen--"

"Come. I'll take you home." Sean said and held my hand into his. He then pulled me outside of the school and to his SUV. He gently seated me on the passanger's seat. After he closed the door, he jogged his way to the driver's seat. I swear I could see him smile slightly on his way to his seat. What?

"You ready?"

"Uh...yes?"

***

Hey guys, welcome to my imaginary world.

Sorry for the bad grammars, English is not my first language!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

I'm not that fond in updating early. It depends on my imagination. So sorry if I make you wait!

So how was this chapter?

Please vote and comment❤ I want to hear your opinions.

Until next time! Xo