3

"You like Daniel?"

"What? No."

He sighed in relief. Wait what. Why does he have to be relieved? I wanted to ask him out of curiousity when he asked me again, "then why did you do it?" His body is tensed again. His eyes became darker. He tilted his head, waiting for me to answer his question. Oh God, do I really need to do this? I mean, it's quite embarassing. To add more, Daniel is his best friend.

"Uhh...my friend..kind of asked me to do so?" It turned out to be a question instead of a statement. Face palm. Sean lowered his shoulder, and he has became calmer than before. His breathing is steadier. "So it's for her friend." I heard him mutter between his breaths.

After that, we continued to eat our favourite snacks in comfortable silence. Then, we walked out of the café, well, not before I bumped into a hard chest. Definitely a man's. I apologized to that person quickly without looking at him and continued to walk out.

"You okay?" Sean asked with concern.

"Yea."

We went into his car. He started the engine and tuned in the radio. The radio was playing Delicate by Taylor Swift. I hummed along since I don't remember the lyrics. He pulled off and started driving. The driving is also, in a comfy silence. Well, not really silent because the radio kept on playing my favourite songs. I just had to sing along.

"BABY THERE'S NOTHING HOLDING ME BACK" Yes, as you can see, right now, TNHMB by Shawn Mendes is playing. And since Shawn Mendes is my husband, I need to sing it all-out. If you know what I mean.

"Cuz if we lost our mind and we took it way too far--hey!" I scolded Sean as he turned off the radio. I was enjoying the moment and he just had to ruin it. Now Shawn will surely be disappointed in me for not finishing his song. And it's all Sean's fault.

"As you may or may not realized, we've arrived." Sean reasoned. Ohhhh.

"Oh, sorry. Well, thank you for sending me off."

"No biggie."

I gave him a small smile before we both got out from his car. I walked to my front door and gave him my last glance. He waved at me, signing me to go in. I nodded and mouthed "thank you" before I turned back around and went into the house. Not long after that, I heard his front door's closing, meaning he had also went into his house.

"Yo." My older brother, Charlie, greeted me.

"Hey." I said and with that I climbed up the stairs. This day has been tiring. I walked into my room and immediately plopped down onto my precious bed.

Okay, but, what was that? Why did we suddenly became so casual? As if we've known each other for eternity. But I guess it is kinda cool. Meh, I bet after today we'll be like the other days, familiar strangers. It's not like I care, I'm actually glad because if we become friends after this, I don't think that I will live in peace. I mean, he's popular. Those women who are head over heels into him would probably eat me alive. Because apparently 'Sean is everyone's'. No one gets special treatment from him. He is like an angel that everyone needs to take a good care of. No one is to touch him. Lol. Seriously, it's actually funny. To me, at least. And plus, I hate attention.

Wait! Will he tell Daniel about what I did today? Please noooo. I hope he won't. I also need to take care of my reputation. What, you think people with lower classes don't have reputations? We do.
____

Oh my God, I fell asleep! I glanced over at my digital clock, 8:34 pm. I need to bath. As I sat up on the bed, I heard noises downstairs. Of course, today is Friday. Meaning, the Williams are coming over for dinner tonight. Meh, I don't need to care since I won't be joining them.

I went into my closet and grabbed my Illuminate sweater and short shorts. Sure, I also took the undergarments. I tied my hair into a messy bun, I kind of don't have the mood to wash my hair today. I stepped out of the closet and went into my bathroom. As I was putting the clothes I picked out on the counter, I glanced over to the bottle of soap. Hm, I think I forget something about that soap. I walked towards it and picked it up.

Good. It's empty. There must be a refill somewhere inside the kitchen. I remember mom took it out from the grocery bag the other day.

But, the Williams will not be going back home till 10. And I'm starting to smell. Eww. Guess I have no other choice but to wait another 1 hour and a half.

I went out from the bathroom and walked lazily to my bed. Again, I plopped down onto it. I grunted beneath the sheet, frustrated because I need to delay my bath. Seriously, I smell. Now I regret for trying that new deoderant everyone is fussing about. Its scent does not last long at all. They said it would last for 7 days. But now has only been 9 hours. Freakin stupid bait.

As I was cursing that freaking deoderant I bought, the door to my room knocked. "What." I said, totally annoyed. There's no way that they had went back, right? I reached out to my phone which is at the end side of the bed and looked at the time. 8:56 pm.

"Uh, your mom asked me to bring this to you." Huh? Who's voice is this?

"Who are youuuu." I grunted.

"Sean.." The voice simply replied back. Wait what. Sean? Why is he the one who has to bring something to me? Is Charlie dead?

"No.." He chuckled, "..Charlie is currently out with his friends."

Oh, I said that out loud, didn't I?

"Okay.. Just leave it there on the floor and go." I decided.

"Why?" He asked amused. Ugh. I smell.

Don't have any experience in lying beautifully, I sighed, "I'm smelly."

"Oh, good grief! I'm just going to put this here, okay. Be careful when you open the door." He pretended to be shocked. Drama llama. Not long after that, I heard running footsteps, probably his, slowly fading away from outside of my room. I rolled my eyes at that. Such a dramatic human being.

I stood up and walked to my door. I don't know whether or not he's really gone downstairs, so I opened my door a little too slowly. After I've confirmed that he's gone, I opened the door fully and saw a pack of soap standing nicely on the floor.

Finally. I can bath.

***

Hey guys how are you doin.

Another reminder to not forget to leave a comment, vote and share the story with your friends. Thank you for choosing my story. Love you lots❤

Until next time! Xo