◟◇⋯Chapter one⋯◇◝

⋄⋆⌊It's just the beginning of it all⌉⋆⋄⋅

∅⋇⊧⊱⊸⇢▷  ⋆       ⋆       ⋆    ⋆   ☼☆◉
       Eleven years till ...
∅⋇⊧⊱⊸⋯⊸⇢▷     ⋆      ⋆    ⋆   ☼☆◉
       Ten years till ...
∅⋇⊧⊱⊸⋯⊸⋯⊸⇢▷      ⋆     ⋆  ☼☆◉
       Nine years till ...
∅⋇⊧⊱⊸⋯⊸⋯⊸⋯⊸⇢▷  ⋆    ⋆  ☼☆◉
       Eight years till ...
∅⋇⊧⊱⊸⋯⊸⋯⊸⋯⊸⋯⊸⇢▷  ⋆  ☼☆◉
       Six years till ...

Laughing of children could be herd though the metal like glowing walls as two small children ran through the halls . The one doing the casing had a hat on with bunny like ears on it , two buttons that could be thought of as eyes and a whole lot of sloppily sown on patches on the orange fabric, the same messy patches were  threw out the poncho and shorts there bare feet thump loudly as they go . The other smaller one running from there older sibling like figure also ran bare footed but had a blue hat that had cat like ears on it with matching colored one piece shirt and shorts with a large button on the middle. Both children looked rather thin and frail, the younger one looked the age of five while the taller one looked the age of six .

There was no one else in sight, this was a private part of the Zinith. Reserved for the original six. But the children at play payed no mind to where the were it was only a small part of the huge ship. As they ran and laughed the smaller of the two trips .

The taller one rushes over . " Nani are you ok ?!" They asks ,Nanima looks up to the taller one tiery-eyed.

" ya ." They mumble in response nodding there head .

" Sorry I didn't mean for you to fall ." The seemingly older one says ,Nanima looks at them.

" It ok Z." They smile Zadian smiles too.

" What are you to doing in here ?" A strong yet kind voice rang through the hall . The children were startled by the voice and look up quickly to see a seemingly twenty year old man looking down on them.

" Why so quiet?" Said the man tilted his head to the side his brown hair and blue hat similar to nanima's moved with him . He looked tiered yet seemed full of energy, his blue poncho cover all his other fetchers . Zabian moves in front of Nanima protectively.

" We we're just playing sir ." The young adult crouched down to there level, his poncho parted and he rested his for-arms on his knees .

" That's great but do you know were you are ?" He raised an eye brow at the kids .

" We're-we're..." Zabian look around and
realized he bid not now where the were. 

" lost .." he said in defeat looking away from the man. The man laughed and smiles at them.

" Hey kid no harm done, your in the big sixes hall. " Nani looks up at him and realized who he is.

" King Yugo ?" She says standing behind Zabian.

" That what they call me!" Yugo look at them with care in his eyes.

" Your not gonna get us in trouble are you king Yugo ? " Zabian says wary of the king that was much younger looking than he should .

" Why would I you did come here to do anything bad let alone on your accord, your just lost ." Yugo gives them a closed eyed smile and the children seem much more comfortable with him. He stand up and makes a portal .

" This should take you back to the community dwelling." Yugo puts a hand on his hip now happy with this situation .

" Yugo !!! YUGOOOO!!!" They hear someone yelling .

" I'm here Adamaï !" Yugo yells back " You should better get going I'll see you soon ok ?" He once again smiles at them . Nani nods happily and runs over to him and hugs him . Zabian just nods pleased but not willing to admit it . Yugo hugs the child back and says .

" You two best get going now ." And waves to them as they travel through the portal . Just as Adamaï comes down the hall in his human like form .

" Adamaï is curious what are you doing down here brother ." Adamaï says with a strong voice .

" Oh nothing brother ." He say back to him
Adamaï hums not convinced .

" We are needed in the counsel room shall we go ?" He turns from his brother but still looks at him .

" Yes I think we shall ." Yugo says walking with his brother to the counsel room .

Once they reach the room Adamaï opens the door and they go in together .

" Ah Yugo your here . " Says Quilby all the other members look at them including dragons siblings .

" Know we can talk of colonizing this new world we at advancing toward ." His face was calm as well as his voice but his intentions were not as pure as they once were .

————————————————✿ฺ
   ┌☹◈◈◆◈◈◊⌞◦↡◦⌝◊◈◈◆◈◈☻┛
✿ฺ。———————————————

⊱╳⊰
⋄⋱⋋⋌⋰⋄
┈┈┈┈┄⋮┄┈┈┈┈
⌇↯⌇
↫↱ṭһѧṅҡ ʏȏȗ ғȏя яєѧԀıṅɢ↰↬