◟◈⋯Chapter two⋯◈◝

Be-ep( Important Notice )Be-ep

* slowing for landing *

* Thank you *

* for your patience *

∅⋇⊧⊱⊸⋯⊸⋯⊸⋯⊸⋯⊸⋯⇢▷☼☆◉
  Four years till ...

" Did you here we're entering a new universe with new planets ? " says a grown Eliatrope woman to another Eliatrope woman .

" Yes the roomers say it's able to sustain life this may be our new home !" The other woman said back , roomers of the planets spread like wild fire in this huge ship. Zabian and Nani were not behind in the news either.

" Z when we get there it's gonna be great you'll see !" Nani now seven was jump up and down in the market/eating hall .

" Yes Nani that's what you've been saying for weeks." Zabian now eight sat on a large pot putting his hands on his face and his elbows on his knees .

" It's not that big of a deal ." he says board, Nami was baffled .

"Not that big of a deal we've been searching for a new home since I was a iddy bitty baby , how can you say it's no big deal ?!" She was so annoyed by his attitude she's been trying to get it through his thick skull but he just doesn't care .

He sticks his tung out at her and she puffs up her cheeks . Suddenly the doors open and dragons walk in they not as numerous as the Eliatrope but still respected equally or better than them . Some dragons therefore we're arrogant because of this, others humbled by such respect, and the elders felt equally a mural respect for the Eliatrope as well having battle by there side ad seen there strength . The young dragons were like any kids and were very rambunctious and energized . They gathered food from the Eliatropes at the food stands .

" Is that it ?!" A teen dragons says unsatisfied with his helping of food .

" Evey one get equally food here, if they just ask ." The old woman says to the dragon but eyes Zabian and Nani next to her vendor .

" Tch what ever ." He clearly new better than to fight an Eliatrope with his teacher nearby and left to eat with the other dragons .

Zabian catches the old lady's eye and quickly looks away . For years he refused to ask for anything even to go up to any of the shops for food and he dislikes when ever Nani does too but he also nows that Nani is the only one keeping them from starving . Yes he steals a little here and there but he also know sometimes they let him steal it or give him pitifully looks as he runs away . Thy could have easily cot him but they never did .

" Nanima let's go ." He says jumping of the pot he was on and grabs her hand .

" But I'm hungry we didn't get anything yesterday." She says frowning at this he knew he lost , he never let them got one or more days without eating. He may be stubborn but he wasn't stupid .

" Fine I'll see what I can do you stay here ok just don't talk to any one . " Zabian says worrying for her .

" You worry to much bro ." She say siting on the pot Zabian was just on, smiling at him .

He ran of to the low table and pillows set all over the aria, and Nanima sat there content . The old lady at the stand looked at Nani and smiles .

" Would you like a plate of food she says offering the food to the short Eliatrope. She smiles and says .

" Yes I would very much like some food ." She jumps of the pot over to the front of the vendor .

" But Z says I'm not supposed to talk to strangers .." Nani trails off.

" Well in Celest  and your ." Celest says pointing to Nani .

" Nanima !" She says back happily.

" Hahahaha yes Nanima it is, now were no strangers are we ? " Celest smiles down at her with her closed eyes.

" I suppose not !" Nani says smiling back .

" Then here you go ." She hands Nani a plate of food that looks like oatmeal and a bun .

" Thank you very much !" Nanima goes back to the pot but does not eat the food and waits for Zabian.

Once Zabian comes back he has two pieces of bread .

" This is all I could manage to get Nani ." He says walking up to her. 

" look what I got look what I got !" She says showing him the food .

" Wow that that look so good ." He says looking longingly for the food .

" Ya let's eat !" She says taking a big bite of the oatmeal like food and swallows quickly.

" It's so yummy !" She exclaims and takes a bit of the bread and eats it too equally happy.

" Hey leave some form me !" Zabian yells and starts to eat as well both eats so fast you might think they'd get a tummy ache.

In the end both had full bellies, of there small meal and they happily left going to the sleeping quarters for orphans and went to sleep with a handful of other children.

————————————————✿ฺ
   ┌☹◈◈◆◈◈◊⌞◦↡◦⌝◊◈◈◆◈◈☻┛
✿ฺ。———————————————

⊱╳⊰
⋄⋱⋋⋌⋰⋄
┈┈┈┈┄⋮┄┈┈┈┈
⌇↯⌇
↫↱ṭһѧṅҡ ʏȏȗ ғȏя яєѧԀıṅɢ↰↬