Scene : III - Sweet Nightmare.

[Strictly 18+]

*Incident before Rose got married to the King of Krestochia*

"Good night, papa." She wished softly placing a kiss on her father's cheek and receiving a pat in return. "Good night, hun. Don't let the beg bugs bite you." He smiled and she giggled in return, waving her hand as she left to her room.

Her floral scent lingered in the small creme colored room along with a very distinct and inviting Virgin smell.

Rose walked to the window and pulled the blinds down but a while later, placed them slightly ajar. Reason, she felt like it.

"Little things, little things, great wishes with the lights.. " She hummed a tune from her childhood and took out a thin white nightwear. Still humming the tune, she went to the little bathroom in the corner to get changed into the flowy gown.

After being done, she sat before the mirror and untied the lose bun, setting the wild raven hair free.

Rose had recently turned eighteen and along with a charming outlook, she had developed a sweet persona. She bloomed into a flower so attractive with the inevitable virgin nectar and its smell dragging his attention from miles.

She smiled and hummed, twirled around in her gown and sat down on her well made bed to have the good night's sleep.

*****

"Where are you leaving to, Sire?" Aldrick asked with a smile.

"Business." He lied with a devilish smirk and jumped off the parapet into the dark night.

*****

It was one of night and the Kingdom had grown exceptionally quiet except for the cricket sounds and wolf howls. No other noise dared to come up neither did the moon, which hid behind the thick dark clouds.

He was already on the errand, exploring the darkest of the kingdom but from somewhere he couldn't resist the temptation of the sweet smell from the small two storey house beside a local library. He jumped over a building and landed on his fours on the roof of the house.

With every step he took, he could sense the strange arousal.

Taking support of the edge and with an elegant glide, he hung before the window upside down and peered inside to find his eyes shunned at the beauty sleeping in her deepest slumber.

"How... Innocent." He grinned with an ill intention and swung himself back before jumping inside the open window quietly.

Taking strides towards the bed, he removed the covers off her to reveal her body to his hungry eyes and the sight made him growl low.

Hands on either side of her head in lose fists, dark, wild hair splayed across the bed around her, elegantly and thin white dress that covered her curves which rose and fell with every breath. "Exquisite.." He muttered to himself and bowed low, closer to her.

He perched at the edge of the bed, beside her sleeping form and took a moment to admire her body and wake her up mentally.

Her eyes opened slowly and saw a silver silhouette of a man which made her eyes go wide and senses alert. Rose pushed her torso up and pulled herself back after gasping and pulling the sheets close to her chest.

"Who are you!" She whispered but the person did not give any answer.

"How did you get inside my bedroom?" She questioned bravely but the man kept staring at her astonished self calmly. Instead, he snatched the sheets away from her hold roughly and grabbed her waist towards him before quickly placing a hand on her lips.