Scene II Segment III

Hello lovely readers, please do check out my new work 'Engulfed By His Shadow' . 

A sexy twist and take on a tale based in an seemingly normal but mystical land of Autumnlare where an ordinary girl, Crystal finds herself tangled in the love and obsession of a mysterious, rich but oddly familiar, Mr. Deighton. A man as alluring and insanely attractive as he could be but with a past as dark and a side as horrifying.

___________________________

And the most requested update is here. Finally!

Probably the boldest chapter I ever wrote

___________________________________

UNEDITED.

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT. ⚠️

18+.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

________________________

The night was still young, she slept in the most delicate lace nightie and her body leaving nothing much to his imagination. She looked absolutely ravishing and innocent. He tried shutting his eyes and resting for a while but he just couldn't and woke up with a sudden urge. The baby lay between them sleeping soundly, it was almost adorable to watch his wife and the baby sleep in the deepest slumber and he hated to wake her up.

He watched them sleep trying his best to not give into his urges when the baby opened his big round blue eyes and started beating his little arms and legs in the air being sleepless. Rose didn't stir yet, she was very exhausted from the previous day and she needed the rest. Henry smiled down at the baby and he cooed back at his papa. Henry kissed his forehead and tickled his belly so the baby giggled and gurgled.

"Are you hungry again?" He asked softly and the baby raised his arms beckoning with the same adorable doe eyes. Henry grinned down at him and looked over at Rose, "I know it's wrong but we both just can't seem to control our respective hungers tonight, right?".

Henry's eyes twinkled and the baby clapped with happiness. He gently dragged a finger along her lips and proceeded to part front of the dress which had already been left a little unbuttoned, driving Henry mad with desire.

"You first, young man," He smiled at baby Aron and bared Rose's right breast. The beautiful rose bud pebbled out and the soft skin around it made him grow harder with every touch.

He carefully positioned the baby close to her and he turned and grabbed his mama's breast and started suckling around the nipple.

Rose stirred a bit but her eyes didn't open yet. The baby was being gentle till now until it suckled harder and the growing baby teeth scrached sharply at her tender skin. She gasped in her sleep and the lovely caribbean blue eyes fluttered open to find her adorable little one feeding off her. She delicately brought her hand up and carassed the baby's small head not noticing the lustful red eyes of the child's father on her.