Jellybean i Remember you.

Betty P.O.V

So today jellybean is coming over and jug told me. then after i got so excited he had a sister. 

then i realized  it was jellybean, I Was Jellybeans babysitter when his parents weren't home i took care of her with Juggie.

Then i heard a knock on the door. I opened it excitedly and it was jellybean. Jellybean said

BETTY HEY YOU ARE HERE. TELL ME ALL THE GOSSIP ABOUT RIVER DALE PLEASE. I Said well 

remember Cheryl? Well she is still the same old rude person. But her brother died so yeah. 

Jellybean ran over to Jug. And said Hey Juggers. Juggie said Hey Jellys. Then i ran over and said i want a hug too. 

He said Okay then Juliet. Then Jellys said wait is there something going on with you two?  I said oh another gossip thing is that the bay guy aka Juggie is dating the perfect family cooper.Me. I wouldn't call myself perfect but everybody else does.

Then Arch came racing into the room. Jellybean ran to him and said Archibald! Arch said Hey jellybean i am sooo excited to see you but i cant hang out right now. Jug the gholies are outside wandering around we need you and Betty. Cuz Betty is now a serpent she needs to be able to fight for herself.

Then Jellybean said OMG IM GOING UPSTAIRS WITH MY STUFF PLUS CONGRATS BETTY ON BEING A SERPENT.!
I could tell she was being sarcastic