Engagement????

I Said Fine. Oh And Also Now That Your My friend Again I Wanted To Tell You That Im Preggo And I Wanted To Invite You Ronnie And You Arch For A Mini Party Tonight At The Bar. Then Archie Said Sure Thats Amazing!! And Congrats! 

Then I Turned To Juggie And Said Hey Juggie Can I Go Tell Cheryl To? He Said Yes Go Ahead. 

I Left And I Heard Him Say Bye Baby's. I Finally Found Cheryl And Said Cheryl Follow Me Now! 

(Cheryl Is Not Rude  Anymore Because She Found Toni) 

She Followed Me And I Said So Cheryl Uh I Am Kinda......... P...Pr...Preggo And Cheryl Said Omg Wow Congrats. And I Am Guessing That Serpent Scum Aka Jughead Is The Dad. 

I Said Yea... And Also After Everything I Would Like To Invite You And Toni To The Bar. Toni Knows Where It Is.   Cheryl Said Sure. 

~Time Skip To That Night~

It Was 1 Hour Before The Party, I Got A Dress That Is My Size,  And I Wore It. It Was Pink. 

So I Got My Makeup Done And By The Time I Was Done It Was 5 Minutes Until The Party. I Already Heard A Knock On The Door And I Answered It, It Was V. She Came In With A Pie. 

And Jellybean Came Running Down And Said Hey V How Are You???  And Then Another Knock It Was Archie. 

And Jellybean Came Running Over To Archie ANd Said Archieeebalddddd. 

THEN The Last Knock It Was Toni And Cheryl So I Got Up And Opened The Door. 

And Jellybean Said O Well Cheryl Cheryl Cheryl Are You Still The Diva Like Normal?? 

Cheryl Said No Im Not Anymore Because Of Toni And Your Future Sister-in-law Betty. 

I Said Yea Sure Cheryl Like Jug Is never Gonna Make Me His Wife.

Then Jug Ran Down And Said Who Said I Was Never Gonna Marry Betty??? 

I Said Hey Juggie Yea Uhhh I Did.

And Toni Said Hey Jug Um Betty Can I Talk To You Guys In Private???

I Said Sure As Long As You Don't Kill Me.

Toni Said No I Won't. We Walked Over To A Spot And Toni Said First Of All I Was A Jerk I Took The Love Of  Your Life Away From You. 

And I Also Tried To Kill You. I Was Stupid. And My Dear Jug I Am Honestly so sorry  I Took The Love Of Your Life Away From You. And I And I Also Tried To Kill Betty. I Want To Make Amends 

With You And Maybe Become A Serpent Again????  I Said yes But You Have To Go Thru The Fighting Again And Stuff. 

Toni Said Sure,I Will Because The Serpents Are My Home. 

I Was Actually Kinda Happy. Then When We Were Watching TV I Fell Asleep And I Woke Up And There Was A Bigger Party Then Before My Mom Was There F.P. Was There Polly Was There And Archie and jellybean And V And Cheryl And Toni.

I Was Wondering What Happened.  So I Fully Woke Up And Looked And Said Guys Uhh What Is Going On???

Then I Turned Back And Saw Juggie On One Knee. I Immediately Started To Cry. He Said Betts I Love You Until Death Do Us Apart Will You Make Me Really Happy And Marry Me???? 

I Said Yes Of course Juggie. He Stood Back Up And So Did I,I Hugged Him. 

He Said Thank You. I Said No Juggie Don't Thank Me I Should Be Thanking You For The Best Life Ever.

My Mom Came Over And Said Hey Betty Can I Talk To You??? I Said Yes Sure. We Headed To The Washroom.

She Said I Am So Sorry I Didn't Realize How Nice Jughead Actually Is,I Was Just Scared Because I Used To Date F.P. And You Have A Brother

I Got So Mad I Screamed YOU DID WHAT????  And What What What????? I Ran Out Of The Washroom And Ran Upstairs With Tears Streaming Down My Face.

~Jugheads P.OV.~ 

I Called All Betty's Family And My Dad Because I Was Gonna Propose. So Everybody Came And I Was Sweating I Was Scared She Was Gonna Say No. Archie Came Over And Said Dude It's Gonna Be Okay She Will Say Yes. I Said Yea I Hope. And 5 Minutes Later She Woke Up And She Looked Behind Her. This Was My Time. So I Asked Her And She Said Yes. I Was Shocked. Then Her Mom Came Over And Asked Her If She Can Talk. 

And 7 Minutes Later Betty Comes Running Out With Tears On her Face.

Betty Pov  

I Ran Upstairs And Hid. I Heard Juggie Say Betty???You Here??? I Said No.  And Then He Came Over. He Asked What Happened. I Said Well F.P Used To Date My Mom And I Have a Brother  He Said Yea I Knew About That.....  

I Said Well Okay. I Said Wanna Go Back Downstairs??? 

He Said Yes Baby. So We Went Down And My Mom Said Sorry Betty, And Wait A second  You Are Pregnant??? 

I Said Yea So?? 

My Mom Said Omg What The Heck No No No NOOOOO. I Don't want you to be like Polly. Please Noooo. 

I Said Well Maybe if you accepted me i might have not been pregnant. But I Am Happy. 

My Mom Said Okay Well I Am Leaving And Severing All Ties With you and Your little rat boy.

Juggie Said You could have at least Called me snake boy.

I Walked Outside for some fresh air. Then It Dawned on me Juggie was leaving and he was getting engaged To Me to make sure i don't break up with him. 

I Ran Back Inside and hugged him. He Said What Was That For???? 

I Said Thank you, You Proposed To me Because You Wanted To Make Sure I Didn't break up with you.