Introduction

Introduction

First of all, welcome to this story, I am a girl and 15-years old. In this book, I wanna share my experiences and thoughts about self-love and self-care with you.

I can say that a year ago, I wasn't too much of a fan of myself. I barely had any self-confidence and cared a lot about what other people thought about me. Popularity and these kind of things used to be important to me.

Something changed in 2017. Something, I don't feel comfortable in sharing on here, changed my whole life. It basically turned my life upside down. I learned so many things about myself and about life, that I would have never even cared about before.

It felt like a nightmare, that would never end. School was my escape, my friends were my safe place. At this place, I would like to send out greetings to my best friends, cause I wouldn't be here without them. [If one of them reads this one day, I am so thankful and I love you very much.]

Anyway, I was one of these girls who didn't feel comfortable in their own body. I still don't at times, but like I said, something happened to me, that changed my whole life.
Summary: I used to not like myself.

I want to show you, what's really important in life and that you are beautiful, no matter what you look like. I know it sounds cliche and I think it's pretty sad that self-care is now called a trend, but the only thing that really matters is what's inside of our hearts. It's how you treat other people, for example. However, if you ever need any help or advice or just want to rant about something, you can always just text me or comment.

Never forget that you are really strong and that I am really damn proud of you for how far you have come. I love you.