Chapter 1. -The one with the guy on the motorcycle.

This is how it all started, on the set of Tropic thunder in 2008. Jen was visiting an old friend, Ben Stiller. Justin Theroux and Ben was co writing the comedy movie together when Jen was flying out to visit. What she didn't know was that she was about to meet a person that were going to change her life forever, and that was Justin.

Aleen (Jen's manager.) : So Jen, explain to me again. Why did we come all the way out to this dirty and muddy place, and why did we have to do it on this burning, hot day?

The car they're sitting in is jumping up and down as the tires goes down into the mud.

Jen : Alleen. Stop complaining. It's a beautiful day, and Ben wanted me to come visit him before I went home to California.

Aleen : Yeah, well I guess it's not that... Baaaad!

The car jumps up in the air as Aleen is trying to answer Jen.

Jen : I see your point.

After a while with bumpy ups and downs they're finally arrived at the set of Tropic thunder. Big tents are set up and cars are parked everywhere.

Aleen : At least we survived.

Out of one of the tents comes Ben to greet them. He's dressed in a weird army costume.

Jen : Look who takes a break from the cold war to meet me.

Ben : Oh well, you know that I always have the time to see you again Jen.

She laughs and opens her arms to give him a big hug.

Ben : Sorry about all the weird gadgets that are on me, but I was just shooting a scene.

Jen : That's okay. I think you look really cool, you should go out like tha ...

Aleen : Sorry to interrupt but is it a place around here where I can cool off, that car ride was just insane.

Ben : Yeah, right over there in the big main tent.

Aleen : Thank u so much!

Ben : No problem Aleen, and before I forget Jen, I have to introduce you to a dear friend of mine! He's the co writer of the movie, and he's so funny. You'll fall in love with him.

Jen : Oh okay!

Ben grabs Jen's arm and drags her after him like he's in a rush. He takes her through the big white tent and on the other side there's a cute little outside relaxing spot. There's chairs, tables, a huge three, and a burnt out fire in the middle of it all.

Jen : What is this?

Ben : This is just our outside area, but that's not what I wanted to show you. Justin! Justin! You have to meet someone.

Justin suddenly comes walking out from behind a bush.

Jen : Oh wow.

She whispers to herself as she sees him for the first time. He's wearing all black leather clothes, and he's holding a motorcycle helmet in his hand. His hair is messy and she can even see his muscles through it all. The first thing that comes up in her mind when she looks at him is "serial killer".

Justin : Hi, I'm Justin. You have to be Jennifer, the lovely girl Ben has told me so much about!

Jen : Yeah, uhm, I...

She struggles to get the words out of her mouth as he's standing in front of her looking into her eyes with a dark, mystical look. He shakes her hand with a grip that makes her whole body fill up with butterflies like she's a teenager.

Jen : Yeah, I'm Jennifer.

She can feel that her whole face is turning red like a tomato as she tries to answer him.