Chapter 5. -The one with the interruption.

Justin looks at Jen as she's thinking about how she's going to ask him her question without making it sound stupid. He loves how she always thinks through stuff twice before she does or says anything.

Jen : Uhm, I ehm... I don't want to seem stupid or anything for asking you about this but, ehm... Do you love me?

Justin : What?

Jen gets nervous as she sees that the look on Justin's face changes from happy to confused.

Jen : No, ehm just forget that I said anything.

Justin : No, no. Jen. That's not what I meant at all.

Jen : Hm?

Justin : I only said that because it amazed me how you can doubt my love for you. Listen to me. You have no idea how madly in love I am with you.

Jen throws herself in his arms, and whispers something in his ear that makes the hair rise on Justin's body.

Jen : Trust me honey. I know.

She leans over to his head and presses her nose against his, before she gives him a long, deep kiss. She loves that his mouth tastes like hers when she's finished with him. It makes it feel like his mouth belongs to her. Justin reaches for her when she leans away, but she's not going to let him have her just yet.

Justin : Oh come on, now you're just teasing me.

Jen : Oh big deal, you've teased me for years.

He laughs as Jen stands up from the bed, and turns around letting him see her from behind. Her beautiful, pure and sexy body is standing right in front of him, and his crave for her is building up for every second that goes by.

Justin : Aren't you cold sweetie?

Justin stands up, walks over to her, and wraps his arms around her waist. Jen lays her hands on top of his while she can feel his warm chest against her bare back. Her dress has almost entirely slid off her body now, leaving her upper body almost completely bare, except for that one thing. That one piece of clothing that she's still wearing even though they both know how much she wants to get rid of it. The black, lace bra that's limiting Justin's ability to touch her. All of her. Jen leans her head back and lets it restl on top of his shoulders. He's protecting her, as she's laying there, completely safe in his arms.

Jen : I'm much warmer now.

She turns around, making sure his arms are still holding around her body. She can feel how badly she actually wants him. Jen's really ready now. Ready for him, ready for something to happen. Something she's been waiting for since the first time she looked at him.

Jen : In fact, I think I'm so hot that I actually, ehm. I...

Justin swallows as she's finishing her sentence. A sentence that'll drive him wild, just as she wants it to do. They can both feel the heat that's between them, everything's almost getting blurry as they're standing there together.

Jen : I think I actually might have to take all of this off. But would you help me with that?

Justin nods, because he's unable to answer her with words. Jen likes that she manages to make a man who's usually so good with words, speechless.

She lets the dress fall of her body, and she's now standing in front of him wearing nothing but underwear. Sexy, magnetizing black lace underwear. Justin moves his hands up her tights, hips, stomach, chest, before he unhooks her bra, leaving nothing but a pair of straps to prevent it from falling off. Jen's heartbeat is going faster for every second that goes by. She wants to feel his skin, his lips, all of him, but she wants to let him finish undressing her too. He unhooks her bra and watches it finally slip off her body, and fall on to the ground. Jen's breasts are now completely bare, as she's standing half naked in front of him.