Chapter 8. -The one where they tell Court.

Jen and Justin are at Jen's house. Jen's getting ready for their lunch with Court, but Justin came a little bit earlier than expected. He said it was because he wanted to see her get dressed, and Jen likes the thought of him watching her get ready.

They're in her room. Justin's sitting on the bed, and Jen's looking for her pair of black, silk pants she was planning on wearing.

Justin : You have a really nice room.

Jen : Thanks.

Justin : And now I feel like I'm 16 again.

Jen : No, it was sweet.

Justin : I can see that you have an eye for architecture.

Jen : Yeah, it's kind of my little hobby.

Justin can see her from where he's sitting on the bed. It's only half of her, but even that weakens him. She's only wearing a white t-shirt and panties.

Jen : Ugh!

Justin : You okay in there?

Jen : Yeah, it's just that I can't find what I was planning on wearing. It was this black lace top, with these matching pants. Maybe I left them at Court's that time when... I'll call her.

Justin : No, wait.

Jen : Hm?

Jen walks out of the closet, facing him, with her legs being completely bare. Justin can't get any words out of his mouth, but the look on his face lets her know exactly what he's thinking.

Justin : Uhm, I. You...

Jen : Uhm, I. You?

Justin : You look beautiful.

Jen smiles at him, before he tells her something no one has ever told her.

Justin : I think you should wear that. I think you should wear that white shirt, with a pair of skinny jeans. It's simple, and it just makes you look so beautiful.

Jen : You think I look better in skinny jeans?

Justin : No, ehm. Not better, just. Uhm. Just more like you. And you are gorgeous no matter what you're wearing.

Jen : I'm kidding, I know what you mean. And okay, I'll trust you. I can pull of a pair of jeans tonight.

Jen puts on what her man thinks makes her look beautiful. She wants to look good for him, and it helps knowing that she doesn't always have to dress up for him. It makes her feel confident, and bold.

Jen : Is this what you had in mind?

Jen walks over to Justin, who's standing in the doorway now. He's looking at her while he's gocking, and that lets her know that she has made the right choice.

Jen : Come on now.

She walks slowly past him, with a lurky smile on her face. It's a smile he usually uses on her, a smile that always works on her.

Jen takes his hand and drags him after her like a mannequin doll. A very handsome, muscular, and hot mannequin doll. Her mannequin doll.

Justin : Uhm, yeah. Something just like that, mhm.

Jen : Are you attracted to me right now Justin? Do you like seeing me in skinny jeans?

She loves to tease him. Seeing him weaken for her makes her feel empowered. It lets her know that he wants her, just as bad as she wants him.

Justin : I do. I really really do.

Jen : Oh, do you know what?

Justin : What?