Chapter 9. -The one where they almost you know...

Paul : Know what I want to do? I'm going to take off that robe and...

Paul yawns and lays down on the bed while his arms are wrapped around Jen.

Jen : It's okay. You're so tired. I know.
Paul : What do you say we break this place in the old fashioned way?

Jen and Paul yawns again, and closes their eyes, still lying on top of each other on the bed. Paul leans his head down and kisses Jen's lips.

Paul : Don't fall asleep.
Jen : Okay.
Paul : We can do this.
Jen : I'm not going to fall asleep.

Jen and Paul falls asleep on top of each other, their lips are still touching.

David (producer) : Cut!

Paul rolls away from Jen, stands up and reaches out his hand for her to grab.

David : Okay guys, that was terrific. We'll meet up here again, in 30 minutes.

He laughs, while Jen fixes her robe.

Jen : What? What is so funny?
Paul : You know, we've been kissing each other for years. Decades actually.
Jen : Yeah. Doesn't seem that long ago does it, huh?
Paul : I know right. Feels like yesterday when you were kissing my neck and I was gay.

Jen laughs and strokes Paul's arm friendly before she notices someone standing on the other side of the set.

Jen : Uhm there's Justin. Imma go talk to him.
Paul : Yeah, let's hope he's not too jealous.
Jen : Paul! He's fine.

Jen laughs and walks away from Paul, to Justin who's waiting for her. She hurries over to him, trying to not let anyone see her, even though there really isn't anyone around her.

A huge smiles appears on her face as soon as she sees his beautiful face. He opens his arms and holds her tight.

Jen : Hi baby.

He suddenly pushes her against the wall and kisses her. Demanding.

Jen quickly leans away as soon as she wakes up from a kiss that feels like heaven. A kiss that weakens her body, her mind, to the core.

Jen : Justin.
Justin : Mhm.
Jen : We can't do that. Not here. Not when other people are around. You shouldn't even be here in the first place, you're not in any of these scenes.
Justin : I'm in the movie.
Jen : Yeah, but you don't start shooting until monday.
Justin : Well I couldn't wait until monday. I needed to see you know.
Jen : I need to see you too, but...

Justin strokes her chin, while Jen's still standing against the wall, nervous.

Jen : But you can't kiss me here.
Justin : Paul got to kiss you.
Jen : Justin.

Jen rolls her eyes and sighs.

Jen : I love kissing you Justin. I love being with you, but we can't be together here.
Justin : So where can I kiss you then?
Jen : You can kiss me at home.
Justin : We're shooting this movie for the next 2 months.
Jen : I didn't mean home, home.
Justin : You didn't.
Jen : I mean, you know, in the trailers and stuff.
Justin : So I have to sit around and wait for you in the trailer all day?

Jen bites her lip, and smiles at him.

Jen : I guess you are. At least if you want to kiss me.
Justin : Well then, Jen. I want to kiss you now.

Jen takes his hand, and hurries out of the set to her trailer, with Justin not far behind her.

Jen : Hurry hurry.

She takes a scan of the area around them, and double checks it before she drags Justin inside of her trailer and locks the door.

Jen turns around to look at him. To look at the most handsome man she's ever seen, and knowing that he wants her just as bad as she wants him, makes her go wild.