Chapter 7. -The one where Paul figures it out.

Jen, Justin and Paul walks over to the van. The van were the writers have supposedly been sitting for hours. Which means they've seen things they shouldn't have seen. She doesn't want them to know, she doesn't even want Paul to know. If they have seen this, everything will change, and she doesn't know if it'll be to the better or worse.

Paul knocks on the door, and it doesn't take long before they hear sounds coming from the inside of the van. One of the writers opens the door, and looks at them with a smile on his face. A smile that makes Jen nervous.

Ed : Hi guys!

Paul : Hi Ed!

Ed : Oh, you brought Jen and Justin!

Paul : Yeah, they came a little early too, but hey, dude. I'm sorry for being a little late, I went to bed a little bit too late.

Ed : Don't worry about it. I was taking a nap on the couch when you knocked on the door, so I know what you're talking about. But you're here now, and we're both awake so lets go over the script.

Justin : Uhm, wait. Ehm, is there. Do you know if there is someone else around here than, uhm us?

Jen : Like, is there anybody else here? Nearby.

Ed looks at Jen and Justin with a confused look, as they're looking desperately around for other people.

Paul : Uhm Jen? What are you guys doing? Are you expecting somebody?

Jen : No, no. Not at all, we're just waiting for you know, ehm...

Justin : The peeps.

Ed : The peeps?

Paul : Who the hell are the peeps?

Ed : Well all I can tell you guys is that I haven't seen anybody, but I'm sure they'll show up. Whoever they are...

Justin : Mhm, yeah. Okay.

Paul : Uhm okay, we're going to work on the script. You guys are welcome to join us.

Jen and Justin looks at each other, and they both know what the other one is thinking. They have to use their time on something else. They have to discuss something. Something pretty important.

Jen : Great, thanks. But we, uhm. I will just, you know. Hang around, and chill.

Justin : Yeah, I'm gonna do that too. I'm exhausted by, ehm. Yeah whatever.

Paul : Okay...

Jen can tell that Paul knows that something's off. They've been friends for a really long time, so he basically knows everything about her. It's actually weird for her to hide something for him, but she just have to.

Jen and Justin walks over to a bench. A bench that's standing alone under a huge apple tree, so that they're able to talk things over in privacy.

Jen : We need to talk Justin.

Justin : Yeah, I know.

Jen : What are we going to do? How are we going to hide this? Hide us.

Justin : We have to pretend we're back to where we was when we first met.

Jen : You know that I couldn't keep my eyes away from you that day. I think that will just make everything look even more suspicious.

Justin : Yeah, same here. But I still can't though.

She laughs, and blushes like she always does.

Jen : But I'm serious Justin, this is a big problem.