Inches

He came inside my house, looking at it and probably judging every part of it. 

"What?" I say with sarcastic puppy eyes. "Not as big as your mansion?"  

He laughs under his breathe. "How would you know how big my house is?" 

"Well rumor has it that when your parents are out of town, you throw some pretty wild parties in that 'gigantic' house of yours as people say." I continue, going to the kitchen and grabbing a glass of water for us.

"Actually the rumors aren't wrong or even exaggerated. My house is gigantic. In fact, I was planning on throwing a rager Friday night...see I would invite you but it seems like you'd be the type to call the cops." he says, sighing.

I roll my eyes, not even trying to come up with a snarky come back. I hand him the glass of water as he looks at it with a puzzled expression.

"Soooo your parents aren't home, you have a whole cabinet of alcohol I see, and you have the audacity to hand me glass of...water?" he says.

"My parents have the key to the cabinet dumbass, I couldn't open it even if I wanted to." 

He charges toward me, putting the thought of his lips on mine once again. He gets close to my face, his lips an inch away from mine. My pulse sped as I allowed myself to get lost in his honey eyes. He leaned in, but not to kiss me, he took his hand and gently pulled a bobby pin out of my hair. He held in between our faces. 

"Oh Nae, we don't need a key." I says with a smirk. I sigh in almost disappointment, I wish he really did kiss me. He was driving me crazy and he knew it, getting close to me like that and teasing me? I'm never the one to easily give myself to a guy, but Dylan was different. As much as I want to deny it, all he'd have to say is he wants me, and I'd melt in his hand in an instant. I hated the power he held over me. 

He made his way to the cabinet, fiddling with the bobby pin in the key hole. "Oh come on you little fucker." he whispers until it finally unlocks. "Boom!" he says, raising his arms in excitement.

I roll my eyes, letting him help himself to the vodka that was stashed inside. I came to realize that the girl I was acting like at the moment wasn't me. I never ditch school, drink, invite guys in my home. Never. Why is this one such an exception?

I bring two shot glasses, ready to make yet another mistake with Dylan. He pores it in, looking at me and not the bottle the whole time.

He hands it to me and he pulls vodka to his mouth. We both down it in an instant, me coughing because of the burn is sent down my throat.

"Woah there don't choke. What you've never drank vodka before?" he says. I honestly nodded my head. "I'm not a hard liquor type of girl."

"Your innocence continues to surprise me Nae." he says, maintaining his sex appeal. 

We take two more shots as I started to feel the alcohol taking a toll on me. "So you got a room?" Dylan asks, inching closer to me once again. My heart dropped in despair. That's all he wanted wasn't it? 

Stupid, I'm so fucking stupid. I let him take me on a wild ride, I let him come into my house, break into my dad's liquor cabinet, what did I expect next? Of course he wanted to get into my pants. 

I let the buzz wear off as I snapped at him. "No. I know what you want from me and I'm not going to give it to you. My god, they were all right about you weren't they? You just like to fuck girls over huh?"

He gets defensive, flaring his brows. "What the fuck are you rambling about now? I just wanna see your room." 

"No you just don't wanna see my room. You want to have sex with me. It's the perfect scheme for you isn't it? Charm a girl into ditching school with you, get her drunk and get in her pants? Don't deny it Dylan."

He licks his lips, walking toward me as I backed up, hitting my back on the kitchen cabinet. He stands over me, leaning one hand directly above my shoulders, trapping me in his grip. "Fine," his voice was raspy and sexy, his hair messy and breathing heavy. He wanted me as much as I wanted him. 

"I'll admit it. I wanna take your pretty little ass upstairs, bend you over, and see how hard I can fucking take you." Our breathes both increasing, throbbing for each other's lips. He was so close.

"But, just to prove to you that I can be a somewhat decent guy, I'm not going to do that even though we both know you want it." He says, finally leaning away from the cabinets and giving me a way out. 

I was speechless. As wrong as it is, I've never been more turned on  by anything in my life. His dominance, his demeanor, it all just helped him get to girls. But I can't be like the others, I have to keep my guard up. 

"You make me sick." I say. "You wish that was true." he says, knowing my deep attraction for him. He pores another shot for himself and drinks it like water, wiping the excess alcohol from the corners of his lips.

"Well fine. Since now you know you can't do anything with me, why don't we just talk? You know? When have you ever actually gotten to know one of the girls you were fucking? Or even maybe told them about yourself." he shrugs, flopping himself on my couch. 

"What do you want to know?" he says, alcohol overpowering his breathe.

"Everything." I smile genuinely with my feelings for him still going strong despite what he said. I was curious about him. I knew that deep down he wasn't the boy he showed himself to be...