Slipping Away PT 2

LAURENS POV
It was the next day and we just got to my home town Miami. I was really excited because I get too see my family and I decided on seeing Y/n maybe tomorrow who knows i don't know yet.

————-TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE SHOW————

We just finished our show and it was probably the best show we have done, me and the girls went back to the bus. When I got back into the bus I go to grab my stuff since I was going to go stay at my parents house until we leave. When all of a sudden Ally yells at us again like she did last night.

"Girls come here Y/n sent another voicemail like last night" Ally said getting more worried, I got her and tried not to freak out. "Ally just play it okay, who knows what it is" Normani said trying to calm ally down since she was panicking.

Ally pressed the button, we heard Y/n's voice. She sounded broken and my heart hurt from hearing her sounding like that

"I'm sorry I can't, I just can't anymore. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't think, I can't do anything anymore. I'm not doing well in terms of being a functional human, you know?
Some people out there think that dealing with someone with such a disgusting mental illness would be easy, that as long as you are happy everything is fine, that everything is okay. Well tell me that's not the truth that no matter how happy I am I'm dying inside

I just want what they call happiness back and I can't because no Mather how much I try, it never ends up occurring and happening to me. Maybe life isn't for everyone, maybe this whole world to me is a test for how long I will stay alive.
There are 2 options that people have who feel the way I feel.

The first one is end up getting help

Or the second one which I'm choosing

Suicide

When the line ended I dashed out the bus and went to my dad to grab the keys out of his hand telling him I needed to get to Y/n's house ASAP.

I had tears down my face the whole time I was driving to Y/n's house. I didn't care what I look like, as long as I got to my baby as soon as possible I was okay.

When I pulled up to her her house I banged on the door yelling her name but no one would open the door so barged through not bothering to shut it because I know the girls would be following me when I was on the way to Y/n's house. I ran up stairs and looked in her room but she wasn't there, I went to the bathroom and tried opening the door but it wouldn't open. I kept trying to open it and yelling out her name but there was no answer, the door wounded budge but Dinah came just in time to knock it down with her foot.

What I saw next broke my heart, there she was my baby slitting her neck while the rest of her body was dripping with blood and there were fresh and old scars all over body. The floor was covered with used pill bottles and empty alcohol bottles, her body looked lifeless and weak and it broke my heart so fucking much. I rushed over to her and grabbed the blade out of her hand and held her close to me while she sobbed into my chest. She kept fighting to get out of my arms but I wouldn't let her, she kept reaching out for the blade but I wouldn't let her. Camila grabbed all her blades and flushed them down the toilet

"LET ME GO LAUREN" she said screaming at me

"NO Y/N IM NOT GOING TO"I said yelling at her

"WHY, IM WORTH DYING, IM USELESS AND NOT WORTHY OF LIFE" she said while whimpering

My heart was breaking at what she said

"NO YOURE NOT OKAY, IM NOT LETTING MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND DIE BECAUSE IM SO FUCKING IN LOVE WITH HER AND I DONT WANT HER TO DIE" I said yelling at her making sure she got what I meant.

After that she calmed down, when she did I lifted her up and cleaned all her scars and gave her a shower while putting on some clothes. The girls cleaned the bathroom and got rid of everything she had to hurt herself including all the alcohol and pills and blades.

I was currently in her bed cuddling up with her while she slept, I was holding her in my arms wiping away my tears. She felt so fragile and skinny in my arms, not the normal Y/n that I know, she was still beautiful either way though. I was looking at her face while she slept, the bags under her eyes were very visible, how pale her skin has become and the way she would whimper during her sleep made me realise that I'm never going to leave her side ever again, no matter what.

When started stirring in her sleep and woke up, tell me why she looked so beautiful despite the events that happened the last month. When she looked into my eyes, she smiled which made my heart flutter.

I kissed her with all the passion I have, god I missed her kisses so much. We pulled away when air became a problem

"I love you Y/N Y/LN with all my soul" I said smiling while staring into her beautiful Y/EYECOLOUR

"I love you too Lauren Michelle Jauregui" she said before kissing me again making my heart flutter