Cuddles and Pit Stops

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

"Babyyy" "Babyyy" "Babyyyy" I kept whining at my girlfriend because she was on reading and I really wanted to cuddle since I'm cold and sleepy and I just want my girlfriends arms around me at the moment.

I straddle her legs while still whining, "Babeee come cuddleeee". She still won't give up. I move the book out of her face and start kissing her cheeks and that made her crack a smile but she still won't cuddle with me.

"Baby I'm reading at the moment" she said while still looking at her damn book. After 10 minuets of trying to get her attention she still didn't wanna cuddle.

I decided to give up and get off the couch. I went to go to my bunk, I hopped in and pulled up my blanket then grabbed my earplugs. While I was listening to my music one song came up which made me start crying since I wanted Lauren's attention but she wouldn't give it to me, I sighed and fell asleep.

That night Lauren didn't come back to my bunk, I thinks she fell asleep on the couch. It was around 5am when the tour bus stopped since Robert (I don't know what the bus drivers name is so we will just call him Robert lmao) the driver for the bus needed to fill the bus up with gas.

I decided to get up and stretch, I hoped out of my bunk and everyone was still sleeping including Lauren. I went to her bunk and grabbed one of her oversized hoodies and her beanie and my earplugs and made my way out the bus. As I was passed the lounge, Lauren was sleeping with her book in her hand, she has no blanket on so I ran back to my bunk and grabbed my blanket that she loves and put it over her then went outside for fresh air.

Inside the gas station there was a little Diner so I decided to go inside and grab a coffee to calm me down. When I ordered my coffee I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and saw that I had bags underneath my eyes like the usual since I hardly got any sleep last night and my eyes were still puffy from the crying last night. I sighed and just shook it off and went back to see my coffee was done, I smiled at the woman who gave me my drink and sat down.

I turned my music back on and Best Part by Daniel Caesar ft HER came on, the music easing my nerves. I closed my eyes and sighed, 5 minuets later I opened them back up and I saw Robert calling me over since we we're going back onto the road.

I followed him back into the bus and when I got back on I still saw Lauren sleeping on the couch, I go to kiss her forehead and head back to my Bunk. I laid down and closed my eyes, cuddling up to myself since Lauren has my blanket and I was freezing but I didn't care since my baby was warm and that's all that matters.

5 minuets into shivering and half sleeping my curtains opened and a sleepy looking Lauren appeared wrapped with my blanket.

"Babe move over I wanna cuddle" she said getting into my bunk. I moved over and as soon as her arms wrapped around me I clung onto her because of how warm she is.

"Baby you're shivering come here move" she said hugging me closer making me sigh with happiness.

"I love you princess" Lauren said mumbling into my ear

"I love you more baby" I said smiling into her chest

————————

NO PROOF READ SO IM SORRY IF THERE IS MISTAKES

THE NEXT IMAGINE WILL BE SIMILAR TO THE FIRST PART OF THIS IMAGINE SO YEAH

I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS IMAGINE THOUGH XOXO