Shocking News And A Shocking Decision

Rains P.O.V                         

As I pull my fist back to hit the spotter again, I'm suddenly cut off by a loud voice booming through the room. "That's enough now Rain, the poor boy's bleeding."

As my brother goes to help the guy who's name I dont remember stand up, I go over to the bench next to the boxing ring where Evan was previously standing.

"He would have been fine, I would have stopped hitting him...eventually. "I looked at Evan as I said this with a smirk on my face. He rolled his eyes and told me dad was looking for me.

I walked to my father's office, and opened the door when he told me to come in. He was broke down crying on the floor, I noticed as I closed the door."Wait dad slow down, what happened? What did you do?" I asked him as I was closing the door.

Evan then came in with a panicked look and looked at dad when he said
"Hunter White is at the front door". I looked at dad as he went pale and stood up and walked out to go to the front door.

I looked at Evan as he looked at me, then we both walked out to catch up with dad.

"Why do you think he's here?" I asked Evan in a whisper. He looked at dad then back to me as he said "I'm not sure, but by the looks of dad's behaviour it must be pretty serious."

As we neared the front door we heard talking, I wasn't sure who it was that was talking but they sounded mad."Well, if he doesn't tell me who it is soon, I'll be paying a visit to his family, I'm sure his daughter would be happy to hear what he's done." I heard the mystery voice say as we walked up to the guy in the middle of our living room with his back to us.

I waited for him to turn around and when he did, I wasn't surprised to see said Hunter White standing in my living room.

Hunter White the leader of the Dark Angels, most feared man in the U.S. I've heard he never misses a shot and has mercy on no one who does him wrong.

Boy would I hate to be the person he's talking about.

I figure by the time he gets off the phone I can be out of the house and on a plane to anywhere but here by how he's talking, I was wrong because as soon as I turned to walk away he turned around as I had my back to him.

"Where do you think you, are going" I heard him say and just by the way he said it I could tell he knew what I was thinking.

I turned around with a big grin on my face as I said " Who? Me? Oh uh i'm not going anywhere". When I was fully turned around and facing him, he started to walk towards me.

My guess is that he expected me to back away or to be frightened, by the surprise in his eyes I could just tell I had impressed him if even by just a smidge. It still counted.

"So" he says with a pause "you weren't just planning on leaving or anything"? He asks me with a knowing smirk on his face.

"Not at all, I was merely going to get packing as I assume YOU are the one who bought me"? I said while looking at him with a smirk of my own. I figured that's what he was here for as that is the only reason he would be coming here and dad looks so pale.

"Yes I suppose you should pack, huh? Pack anything important as you wont be coming back anytime soon, if at all. Everything you will need will be provided to you as you need it" He says stepping closer to me until he's right in front of me.

"Well, I guess I'll get right on that then". I say stepping back from him to head toward the stairs and go to my room.

I had forgotten there were other people in the room with me so when I turned around I was surprised to see my dad and my brother still at the end of the staircase. My dad must have walked back to the staircase while I was talking to Hunter.

My guess is when they heard us talking they made some room in case I blew up, which I happen to do often especially in cases where quite obviously I'm mad because, well duh I'm mad.

I was expecting it but it doesn't mean I'm any less mad. I turn towards my father walking up to him and just stare at him for a second.

I stopped for a second, continuing to stare before starting to walk again towards my brother and my father spotting Sheila, my maid, watching from above the stairs.

Turning to look at her she quickly walks away knowing what might happen if she's seen spying on a gang meeting.

I turn to my father now standing in front of him. "You see father, I'm not necessarily *pause* happy, at the moment. I mean I've seen this coming for a while but I never thought you'd have the balls to do it honestly". I say shrugging.

I turn to my brother now. "Did you know about this" ? I ask him looking into his eyes so he can't lie to me.

"Of course not! Storm do you honestly think I would help him sell you"? He asks me with a hurt face.

I sigh and look down then back up at him. "No" . I say I look at him again. "But you can stop with the dramatics now". I say rolling my eyes and crossing my arms in front of my chest.

He looks at me with a sneaky look copying my position. "Now where is the fun in that"? He asks. He starts walking up the stairs, once he's half way up he looks back down at me with a 'the fuck are you doing' face.

I look around like I don't know who he's talking to, he sighs and walks back down pouting the whole way "fine". He says with a long sigh. I smile turning away from him and back to my dad.

"One question". I pause waiting for him to answer he turns looking at me then at Evan. "Okay". He says hesitantly

  "Why?"