Betrayal and Arguments

Rains P.O.V

My dad looks at me hesitantly, previously looking at the floor. He knows what's about to happen and I know it too.

"I'm sorry sweetie." He hesitated on his next words, choosing them carefully." He was gonna take Sheila if I didnt give him you."

Little did he know the chaos he caused by saying those few words."What do you mean take Sheila instead of me/her!?" Me and my brother asked, more like yelled at the same time.

"He means I would have taken his slut if he didnt give me you." Hunter replied bored.

As my brother argued with my father and Hunter I started thinking.

Did he seriously save his whore instead of his daughter?

Why would my father sell me instead of Sheila?

I guess he loves Sheila more than he loves me...that's no surprise

"When do I have to leave?" I asked looking at Hunter who had a smirk on his face as he looked at my father, my brother, then landing his eyes on me.

"We leave at sundown, so you better start packing." He replied. As I was walking up the stairs to go start packing, my brother started talking to me.

"Your actually leaving, you're not gonna put up a fight, or try and argue your way out of this?" He asked while looking at me like I was crazy. Who knows maybe I was, maybe I was going crazy for going through with this. But I had no other choice

"Evan, dad sold me to him and frankly, I don't want to find out what would happen if I don't go with him, so are you gonna help me pack or are you gonna mope around?" I asked while looking at him in the middle of my room.

"Mope around." He mumbled under his breath. "I'm sorry, what was that?" I asked with a smirk on my face. "Nothing." He said all too quickly. "I didn't think so." I said while getting my suitcases out.

"Why do you have so many clothes"? Hunter asks while watching me come down the staircase with...I dont even know how many bags, a few hours later.

"Oh trust me". My brother says. "You dont wanna know whats in those bags" he states with a serious and sorta frightened look on his face.

Hunter looks at him, then me, then back at him and says " Y'know what? I dont even wanna know whats in there".

"Before we leave can I make a request"? I asked looking at Hunter. He looks at me thinking for a moment "sure" he says. "Can I take my brother with me"? I ask with a puppy face while looking at him.

My dads starts arguing that he didnt sell Evan only me, but Hunter either ignores him or just doesnt seem to care as he nods his head while looking at me.

I do my victory dance and then drag Evan upstairs to pack his stuff, leaving my father downstairs still attempting to argue, emphasis on attempting.

Leaving my dad downstairs wallowing in his fake pity I run up the stairs with Evan by my side. Turning through a few hallways and ending up in his room.

"See Evan, I'll have you with me so it won't be so bad, right?" I ask him sitting on his bed watching him pack the last of his stuff.

" Sure." He says still moping about dad. "Look Evan I saw it coming, it's not like he liked me very much anyway, please stop moping." I say walking towards him and taking his clothes out of his hands to pack for him.

"He loved you Stormy, you know that. He just..." "Didnt love me Evan." I say interrupting him and zipping up his suitcases and walking towards his door.

Walking downstairs was easier than walking up them mentally speaking.

Bringing Evan's suitcases downstairs I see Sheila standing in the doorway of the living room where Hunter and my dad are, now sitting on the couches.

I walk towards her finally having the courage to say what I've been wanting to for years, and now that I won't live here anymore father can't do anything about it. "How was it cleaning up after me all these years?" I ask her now standing in front of me." You didn't honestly think I was a sloppy mess..did you?" I ask laughing. She looks up at me in confusion.

"I've known you were screwing Michael behind my mother's back for years now." She looks up at me angrily. She quickly puts her hand up in a weak attempt to slap me but I quickly push her up against the wall one arm across her neck with a knife in my hand the other holding a gun pointed at my dad who quickly stood up when I threatened his precious Sheila.

"Now now Michael we wouldn't want to make any rash decisions that would end up ruining precious Sheila's life, now would we?" I ask him staring into Sheila's frightened eyes.

I heard my brother coming down the stairs and stop shortly after walking into the living room. "Hey Evan, boy or girl?" I ask him taking a quick look at him before once again staring into Sheila's frightened and now surprised eyes.

"What do you mean Rain?" He asks looking between me and Sheila slowly. "I mean our new sibling, of course. What do you think it will be?" I ask slowly moving my knife down to Sheila's stomach.

Looking absolutely terrified, she turns to look at my dad whom I'm now calling by his full name. Michael looks towards me then at Sheila "sibling?" He asks asking her but looking at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry didn't you know?" I ask him, looking at Evan and Hunter who are now slowly walking towards me. "You got the slut pregnant or hmm or maybe it was Josh." I say laughing.

"Either way, it'll never be born."  I say looking at her and slicing her throat open.

Everybody looks at me in shock while I let go of the knife and turn to my dad still holding the gun towards him. I notice Evan and Hunter are alot closer now. Evan looking concerned and Hunter looking confused. I don't blame him though.

Dad turns toward me frightened by how much I knew. "Well that was entertaining, right daddy?" I say walking slowly towards him.

"Of course she wasn't actually pregnant, I'm not a complete monster, Well maybe I am, but Rain would never let me kill her if she were pregnant, maybe after she had the baby. "

" Ember." I hear my brother say. My head snaps to him noticing him only a few inches from me now. "Brother" I say walking towards him now.

" Polozhi" (put it down) I hear him say. " Net" (no) I reply holding the gun in my hand firmer now." Ember, pozhaluysta, dlya menus?" (Ember please, for me?) He asks. " Otlichno." (Fine) I say putting the gun down onto the table we were standing next to.

Evan walks towards me and picks me up, walking towards the front door. My father on the floor with Sheila calling someone, I'm guessing to clean up the body.

Hunter walking in front of us leads us to the car where our luggage is I'm guessing. My brother sits in the back pulling me into his lap knowing what's gonna happen next, getting sleepy as usual I snuggle up to him and fall asleep. Its gonna be a long drive might as well sleep through most of it.