Introductions

Rains P.O.V

They start introducing themselves as I sit down and start drinking my water again.

"I'm Alex" a guy with black hair and green eyes with a medium build says while staring at me like he knew me from somewhere but couldnt remember.

"I'm Morgan" a guy with beautiful chocolate skin that matches his eyes and brown hair says. He reminds me of Morgan from Criminal Minds actually.

"I'm Aven" a guy with shaggy blonde hair and bright blue eyes with a small build says while twirling in a chair.

"Kyan" a guy with very light blue almost silver hair and dark blue eyes says, while Aven glares at him for slapping him upside the head.

"Sup I'm Rhod" a bald guy with brown eyes and very built body says while smiling at me.

"Spinel" a guy with dark blue hair and dark blue eyes with kind of a lanky build says.

"And I'm Onyx" a guy with black hair and dark brown almost black eyes with a medium build says while looking at me with a friendly smile and a wave.

"I'm Amethyst" says a purple haired girl with blue eyes as she points to a girl with red hair and green eyes while saying "she's Sapphire" as 'Sapphire' rolls her eyes.

"I'm Jade" says a girl with green highlights in her hair and dark green eyes while looking at me like I'm dirt. I raise my eyebrows at her in a challenging sort of way, and she looks away quickly.

"Rose" a girl with red ombre hair and bright blue eyes says while looking around bored.

"Im Ruby" a girl with a bright smile and a bubbly attitude says while staring at me, with a questioning gaze.

"And I'm Rhonda" a blonde haired blue eyed girl says with about as much self worth as the floor.

"And don't forget me" a blonde haired blue eyed girl says as she tries and fails to get Hunter to hold her. I had to stop myself from laughing at her.

"And who exactly are you?" I ask trying not to laugh in her face as she walks up to me and gets in my face and saying "I'm Pearl and Hunters my man so back off."

I stare at her for awhile. Then start laughing in her face while pressing a knife to her neck. "Do you honestly think I'm afraid of you? I'm sorry sweetie but your about as terrifying as a little bunny rabbit." I say while still having the knife against her throat.

"Hunter" she squeals "help me"! She yells at him from beside her. She tries to move away from me but stops suddenly as I start talking.

"Ah ah ah, I wouldnt do that if I were you, my aim is amazing but it hurts worse if you tense". I say looking at her and waiting for her next move.

Until now I didnt realise people were screaming until I looked around me, at everyone. All the girls were screaming except Ruby, Rose, and Amethyst.

Ruby was grinning Rose was still looking bored and Amethyst just rolled her eyes at the screaming girls. I can tell I'll like them.

The guys were just staring, most with fondness in their eyes others with fascination.

"Can you shut up now or are we gonna continue this" ? I ask the girls who were screaming. "Well we wouldn't be screaming if you hadn't of tried to kill pearl". Rhonda says giving me a dirty look and folding her arms while walking to the other girls."

"Hey, she wouldn't have tried to kill Pearl, If her dumbass wouldn't have gone all slut on her and gave her a reason to want to kill her". Amethyst says still looking ,get this, bored. The other girls had the audacity to look offended by what she said, but by the way she said it I can tell this is a regular thing from her.

"Well can you blame her? I'm just saying it's about time you got a reality check Pearl". Rose says. Giving me a look that basically screams 'do it'.

I look around the room again and spot my brother standing between Aven and Kyan. I hadn't realized I was talking while walking what's her face into a wall.

We have what my dad likes to call a 'twinsation', it's basically how me and my brother communicate with just looks. We are incredibly close so we can tell what each other are saying just by the looks we give each other.

Right now he's telling me I can't do it because this isn't our gang. I roll my eyes and sigh. "Fine, whatever brother, but I won't hold back next time." I say, backing away from what's her face and walking towards him holding out my knife that he's silently asking for.

"I don't know where you keep getting these knives but I don't care, hand them over." Evan says with a look that says 'I mean it'.

Rolling my eyes I hand him the knife in my hand then the knives in my boots and in my waistband then the pocket knife in my pocket and another out of my bra.

"Whatever." I say turning away from him to sit on the barstool by the island, "it's not like you don't have any weapons on you." I say turning to look at him now that I'm situated.

"You're right I do have weapons but my anger isn't as bad as yours." He says putting my knives in his pockets and walking over to me and sitting on the barstool opposite me.

"Wait a minute, you're not suppo-" interrupting Hunter in the middle of his sentence "oh really, are you sure about that?" I ask my brother who awkwardly turns away from me. " Yeah, that's what I thought." I say with a smug smile on my face.

"So how di-" Hunter starts to ask again,but my brother interrupts him before he can get the whole question out, I can tell it's irritating him but I also know that's the only reason my brother did it.

"So now that we know who you all are let's get this straight, we won't ask questions about you if you don't ask questions about us. Okay? Okay." He says standing up from his spot in the chair across me and leaving the kitchen.

He walks back in looking like he forgot something. "I forgot, by the way don't piss her off." He says pausing to point at me, " trust me you won't like the outcome." He says this time pointing at some blood that was left on the floor by accident.

"Oh please, what's the princess gonna do with three against one. " Rhonda asks as her, Sapphire and Jade start walking towards me. They all lunge at me at the same time while I side step Rhonda who runs into the wall, throw Jade into a wall the same wall that Rhonda just ran into, and then pull out my extra knife to use against Sapphire.

"Or that'll happen." My brother says coming to stand beside me while smiling at me.

I don't loosen my knife against sapphires neck after noticing that Rhonda and Jade start standing up.

"This could've all been avoided." I say looking at Rhonda with a smirk on my face. " All you had to do was listen, that should be easy for you, right? I mean after all, that's what bitches do...they listen." I say walking backwards from Sapphire and holding out my knife to Evan and rolling my eyes.