Silent 'L'

Rain's P.O.V.

He smiles and takes the knife out of my hand and puts it in his pocket. "Alright Sugar come o-". He doesn't get to finish his sentence because I put my fist in his stomach.

"If you ever call me that again I will stick my knife so far up your ass, you'll taste the lead that's in it then let's see if any male will ever look at you the same again." I say looking at him with a crooked smile on my face.

"You're bluffing" . He says looking at me closely. "I have all your knives" he says still not believing me.

"Well who says those are the only ones I have on me". I question him, looking at him innocently then turning to look  around me at all the people who are still watching our little... altercation.

He turns and looks around as well and slowly stands up, with my help of course, I'd never actually stab him and we both know it.

"What?"  We both ask, looking around at everyone staring at us.

"So many questions, just... so so many questions." Hunter says looking at us. Everyone else nods along with him.

I turn and walk out the kitchen into the living room and go to sit down before realizing that nobody was  following me.

I walk back into the kitchen to see everybody's eyes all already on me "are y'all coming or what" I ask walking back into the living room hearing footsteps behind me.

I sit on the couch next to my brother with Spinel on my left side.

"So what happened back at your dad's house?" Hunter asks taking a seat in front of me bon the opposite couch.

Me and my brother look at each other for a moment thinking it over quietly, my brother gives me a questioning glance and I shrug towards him."Go ahead if you want, they'll know eventually anyways."

" She has DID, Disassociative  Identity Disorder." Evan says. Everyone turns to me and I shrug.

"Look, I'm sure people have questions but it's quite simple, if she gets pissed off enough then Ember comes out. Ember is her second personality she is Italian and she doesn't speak english. So if Ember ever does comes out you'll need to call me if I'm not around. I'm the only one to calm her down don't get too close to her and don't say anything even close to insulting."Evan says to everyone before sitting back down next to me.

Everyone looks a bit...hmm..surprised I guess some look weirded out and some look stupid but hey, they can't change their face now can they?

Spinel turns to look at me "so why didn't Ember come out when you were fighting the three holes" He asks me. " Who are the three holes? ." I ask leaning towards him.

" Rhonda the wrench, Sapphire for hire ,and Jade unpaid. " He says laughing at the end of his words.

"But don't forget" he says "the 'L' is silent" he finishes with another laugh.

"Oh" I say "that's because they really didn't piss me off, they just amused me." I say looking around at everyone.

Evan comes to stand by me putting a hand on my shoulder "look, my sister has a few issues that she's still working out. My dad did a number on her and that's why she left, ok?" He says turning to look at everyone mostly Hunter. I'm sure he's filled him in on mostly everything.

"What do you mean?" Spinel asks looking between me and Evan.

" I mean she's got some personal issues that you'll be made aware of when she wants you to know. Until then it's not my place, the only person that knows EVERYTHING-." He pauses emphasising 'everything' while looking at me to make sure Im aware. Then continues " is Hunter and I made sure that if Hunter told anybody or if anyone found out and rain doesn't want them finding out then-." He shrugs. "I'll kill them myself." He finishes.