The Tournment Pt 2

A/n:"I'll not be updating for awhile till Next Saturday. So you'll have to wait readers.

Shu's Apartment

Shu the Master Blader was already out bed cooking breakfast for himself. It was 6:55an and honestly he never woke up this early. As he sat down with his beautiful bacon and Toast with jam on top. He took a huge bite on the bacon and devoured his Toast. Shu grabbed Spryzen off his desk along with his Red/White launcher and also grabbed his bag. Shu was outside of the apartments and mounts his bike. After riding for about 10 minutes he stopped at the park stadium for training till he saw a strange boy with a blue Jersey,Black jeans and a haircut like his own only Red.

Shu walks behind him
The boy notices Him

??:"Oh a are y you gonna use this"

Shu:"Yeah actually"

??:"M'kay"

The boy goes to sit down.

??:"W Wait are you Shu Kurenai"

Shu:"Yes who's asking"

??:"I'm just a Fan"

The kid walks out the park. With Shu by himself with Spryzen in hand

Shu:"Spryzen i won't let that happen again"
Shu thought back when Spryzen bursted into pieces. He grips Spryzen tightly with a tear coming out

-At the Stadium

Y/n,Valt,Rantaro,Diego and Ken were behind the fence watching other battles.

Valt:"Yo Rantaro you excited for your battle against R/n"

Rantaro shivers

Rantaro:"No of course not! A beyblade like that Rocktrov would flee for the Hilltops"

Valts eyes sparkles

Valt:"It would be an honor!!Valtryek would go crazy!"

Toko was searching for Blazing Boatdax till

C:"Can Rantaro Kiyama come up to the stadium"

Rantaro just nods

Rantaro:"Wish me luck"

Valt:"Good luck!!!"

Rantaro walks away to the red corner

Valt:"So Y/n do you think Rantaro can beat R/n"

Y/n:"Depends how Rantaro comes out"
The Commentator comes on stage

C:"Alrighty then in the Red corner the natural blader that rages at everything RANTARO KIYAMA"

Rantaro come out with Rocktovr

C:"And in the blue corner a New comer who rocks the name"The fear"R/N L/N!!"

R/n comes out with a smug face
Valt:"Hey Y/n exactly how strong is R/n"

Y/n:"Well lets just say he's half way to your friend Shu"

Diego:"Well they are both Stamina types"

Valt:"That is true but it's hard to say who would win"

Y/n:"Well depending on how strong Rantaro is"

Referee:"Ok first battle

R/n and Rantaro get into launching Position as R/n grips his Grip on the Rip cord. Rantaro gets into position as well

Rantaro's mind:"alright i can't let Rocktavor get hit so i'll just go on the defence and wait for him"

R/n:"This will be a piece of Meat"