Ouarter finals Pt 2

A/n:"Last time on Beyblade burst. Valt has gained a few new members including F/n who wields Hollow Hector a stone golem. The first round of the Quarter finals has just begun with R/n(Y/n's Rival) versusing Hoji Konda. Hoji got a point on R/n after pulling off an awesome move"

If you guys are wondering who Your Beyblades spirit looks like here it is

-The battle

R/n was crouching down to grab Terrorjin. He grabs him and growls angrily

R/n:"You stupid Bey I can't believe I actually thought that you had my side but no!! Your just a pathetic spinning top!!"

Everyone Murmurs about that launch Hoji did.

Valt and his friends were shocked

Valt:"Wow!!"

Honcho:"So cool!"0

Daigo:"The lower wings must have gained power after hitting that wall"

Shu just stays silent

Y/n could hear whispers in his pocket he reached into his pocket and pulled out Broadax. He could hear Boardax speak to him and say stuff like"Never lose your patience to somebody who doesn't care"he just shuts his eyes and was in a meadow fulled with grass and trees. Y/n could see somebody in the distance. He couldn't tell who it was.

Shu:"Y/n Y/n wake up"

Y/n opened his eyes to see Shu shaking him back & fourth

Shu looks at him

Shu:"You dozed off"

Y/n:"S Sorry"

Shu tilted his head in confusion
Valt notices it and shakes shu back & fourth.

Referee:"Second round!!"

Both boys get into launching position as R/n was nervous,Sweating and his launching hand was shaking. Till he closed his eyes slowly as he was surrounded by Blue flames. He looked around curiously till he saw a beast......