Chapter 3:

The next day, letters arrived. Hedwig had flown in while the other boys were asleep and handed him is letters from the Weasleys, Sirius and Remus, and Dumbledore.

He stopped by Wednesday's cabin with Pugsley to open the letters together. Wednesday was eager to read Sirius' letter, him being labeled a Mass Murderer and Remus', as he was a werewolf.

"I'd love to meet your Uncles, Harry. A mass murderer and a werewolf," she whispered wistfully.

"I'll introduce you when I can."

Hermione snickered at the sight of Harry and Wednesday together. "I'm convinced you were both meant to be," she remarked. "Harry has already killed two. How many have you, Wednesday?"

"None yet," she admitted. "I want my first time to be special."

Harry chuckled and bore his Avada green eyes into Wednesday's deep brown. "I'm always fending off the dangerous maniacs. Maybe if you're around me enough, you'll attract some of them yourself."

Wednesday's dark eyes began to glint with anticipation as she scooted closer to him. "I'll take your word for it."

Hermione and Pugsley both sniggered at the pair.

Gary and Becky then burst into the Cabin and started handing out letter. Wednesday tore into hers, eyes enlarging slightly. "Oh no."

"What is it?" Both Pugsley and Hermione spoke in unison, for it would have had to be something serious for Wednesday to be worried.

"This is unspeakable."

Becky notices the gothic girl's concerned voice. "Is something wrong, Wednesday? Bad news?"

"This is the worst thing that has ever happened in the history of human events."

Harry frowned. "What is it?"

Wednesday turned to look to her brother. "Uncle Fester is getting married."

Harry and Hermione watched as Pugsley's wide widened, a mixed gaze of concern and fear written on his face.

Gary began to congratulate the Addams siblings, and when Amanda began to question to whom their Uncle was getting married to, and Wednesday said "the nanny", the blonde girl began to get out of hand.

"Get out of the Cabin!" She said as if it was so unbelievable. "I mean, I'll kill myself! The Help?!"

Becky looked at Amanda nervously. "I'm sure she's a very nice lady."

"I think that's disgusting! I think their whole family's like some weird medical experiment. I think they're like, circus people!"

Pugsley tossed aside the book he was reading and approached Amanda with narrowed eyes filled with malicious, murderous intent. "What did you say?"

The two Gryffindors exchanged looks and hurriedly escorted the two Addams outside to the bench by the lake. Harry put an arm around Wednesday, rubbing soothing circles on her back. "I don't see the problem with your Uncle being engaged, though." Harry admitted. "Do you want to talk about it."

"She's suspicious," Wednesday explained. "She's fake and I know there's an ulterior motive for her trying to marry Uncle Fester. She's cheerful, blonde and wears pastel. I found her going through Uncle Fester's financial statements."

Hermione gasped. "You think she's doing it for the money?!"

"We have to save Uncle Fester," Pugsley exclaimed.

Harry narrowed his eyes at the distance to his left, into the forests. "We'll help you break out. I have a wand I brought from Knockturn. The Ministry can't trace it. I'll be more than happy to throw in a Bloodletting curse or two for the nanny if you'd like."