Chapter 7:

As the flames engulfed the Camp, fires licking the surface of every item imaginable, swallowing the cabins and canoes whole, the six wizards walked towards the fences bordering the grounds and with a quick cutting curse sliced down the fences. "Pugsley went to get the van!" Hermione announced, giggling giddily. "You all go ahead without me. I have to stay and watch the entire place burn down! I can't miss this!"

Harry chuckled and gave Hermione a quick hug, before entering the van as Pugsley stopped the van. "Good luck with telling your parents about this, Hermione!"

"Don't be silly!" Hermione giggled crazily. "A few Memory charms and Confundus Charms should do the trick! Watch out for Gary and Becky's names on The News!"

The five wizards all laughed and chuckled in the van as Remus took charge of the wheel and drove off. Remus sighed in exasperation. "I wish I knew what Lily and James would think about this."

"Oh, Moony, Prongs and Lily-Pad would be so proud!" Sirius giggled maniacally. "Oh Prongslet, you make a Marauder so proud!"

"Thanks Padfoot," Harry chuckled. "Now, Wednesday. What do you plan on doing to Debbie?"

"I'm not sure," she confessed. "We'll see."

Sirius chuckled as he shoved Harry to kiss Wednesday. "Padfoot!" Harry shouted. "Why would you do that?! I would have done it anyway!"

Wednesday smirked and placed a hand on Harry's cheek, planting her lips on his, a purr vibrating in her throat.

•••

"Uncle Fester!" Pugsley shouted.

The two Addams children were relieved when they saw Fester hugging their father. Pugsley ran into their uncle's arms. Wednesday glared at him, her expression cold, but her voice wavering. "You sent us to camp."

Morticia and Gomez exchanged looks, realising their mistake. "They made us sing," Wednesday added in an accusing voice.

At the sight of her Uncle's apologetic face, she ran into his arms. "My old dear family," he whispered. "How I've missed you all."

Morticia nodded in agreement, voice smooth and soft. "Our whole family, together at last. Three generations...above ground."

"IN-LAWS!!!"

The family gaped, horrified at the sight of Debbie, blonde bob a bird's nest, eyes with a manic gleam, teeth clenched with fury, and a shotgun in her hand.

"Crucio."

They watched in fascination as Debbie fell to the ground, screaming in terror and pain, her entire body shaking in agony, eyes wide and filled with tears. Her screams died in her throat.

Wednesday looked to the door at Harry, his illegal Knockturn wand pointed at the blonde. "Not my girlfriend's family, bitch."

Wednesday ran up to Harry, watching as the curse died down, and Debbie's body laid on the floor, quivering with leftover trauma. "Harry! What was that curse?!"

"One of the three Unforgivables, the Torture curse, Cruciatus," Harry answered, giving her a chaste kiss on the lips. "Are you all alright?"

"Harry!" Sirius' voice rang. "I heard a scream—oh."

The two Marauders stared at the twitching figure of Debbie Jelinsky. "Huh," Sirius voiced out. "So that's what a Crucio-ed Muggle looks like."

Harry's eyes glowed with anger. "For trying to kill the Addams, she had it long overdue."

The Addams all approached Debbie, poking her and watching as she twitched like a fish out of water. "She hasn't died yet," Harry said darkly. "Who wants a go at the Cruciatus."

"I do, Harry!" Wednesday said giddily. "Show me!"

Harry placed the wand in her hands, positioning her wrist, and showing her the wand movement. "You have to mean it," he instructed. "The more you want her to hurt, the more it does. Say it with me, ma cherie."

The two of them gave a sickening grin. "CRUCIO!"

Debbie began to writhe and shake again, a high pitched scream released from her lips, eyes watering and her breathing rapid. Her nose began to bleed, fingernails digging into her arm, drawing blood.

Wednesday was in awe at how good it felt to hurt Debbie. The Addams family was fascinated.

Everyone had a turn, before they saw Pubert crawling into the room, a knife in hand. They watched in anticipation as Pubert giggled, holding Debbie's hair, implanting the knife into her eye, and effectively, through her brain, ending the blonde's life.

Harry and Wednesday took the chance to celebrate and placed their lips together, embracing the moment and congratulating Pubert's first kill.

•••

On Pubert's birthday, Harry, Hermione, Sirius and Remus returned to the Addams house bearing gifts. Hermione had giggled as she told of how she used several spells to alter the memories of all the campers, their parents, and the camp staff. According to their new memory, Gary and Becky had practically bred the children for mass man-slaughter, setting their own camp ablaze. The Addams congratulated the four children on their first arson.

Harry and Wednesday took a quick stroll in the family cemetery, arms linked. "I love your family," Harry chuckled, kissing the back of her hand softly. "And I love you."

"Are you proposing?"

Harry choked and laughed, spinning Wednesday to trap her in his arms. "Don't worry, me amor. I'll give you some time before you have to commit to eternity with me."

Wednesday smirked. "I suppose you'll be returning to Hogwarts this year, then."

"And you'll be in France, at Beauxbatons, with no doubt an excellent target range."

"It won't be as fun without you," she murmured, tracing his throat with her finger. "And who will be your partner-in-crime while you're there?"

Harry chuckled darkly. "You know, it seems that you're the one trying to propose to me, me amor."

"Remember not to get too cocky, Potter."

Harry smirked and tackled her, securing her hands behind her, restricting her movement and trailed love bites down her neck and collarbone. "Harry," she hissed, knees turning weak.

"Wednesday Addams," he whispered hotly in her ear, letting shivers run down her spine. "My Murderer in the making, my love, my heart. Mine."

"Harry!" Wednesday gasped as she felt him bite down hard enough to break skin and possibly puncture a vein. "Oh!"

An animalistic growl rumbled in his throat as a laugh erupted from his lips, claiming her lips as his. "Mine."

"Mine," Wednesday breathed, staring into his eyes, the colour of the Killing Curse. "Mine."