Chapter 6:

After explaining their plan to Hermione and Pugsley,  the four wizards all arrived to the play's rehearsals and fittings on time, frightening their fellow campers. They had been horrified when they saw Wednesday beginning to smile like normal people did—like they did—despite how delighted Gary and Becky were with the sudden and unexpected change.

Whenever anyone asked the reason for their sudden change, Hermione would suggest that Harry had desired to be in the play, and Wednesday, being completely in love with him, agreed to co-operate. To strengthen that statement, Harry and Wednesday made it a point almost continuously by kissing and embracing each other in public. They put up quite the performance.

When time came for he fitting, Wednesday could gladly agree that Harry would have made a wonderful Indian, with his toned body and scars. He asked to forsake the wooden, curtain-like panels they were going to place over his front and instead asked if he could just settle with body paint. Gary had been more than delighted to say yes, as long as Harry kept Wednesday, Pugsley and Hermione in the play.

And Harry couldn't keep his hands off of Wednesday in her Pocahontas costume. "I must admit," Harry whispered softly as Becky made minor adjustments to the hem of her skirt. "You don't look terrible in this color. Although I do prefer you in black."

"And I admit, I'm not appealed by the idea of your body being exposed to those rich parents and snobs," she chuckled darkly, tracing a hand over his bicep. "But red is a nice color on you. It goes well with your eyes."

"Yes, Gryffindor was my first choice because of the red color," Harry chuckled. "I can't imagine you in Gryffindor's red and gold though."

Becky giggled. "Aw, you young lovebirds are just so sweet!" She cheered in her usual perky voice. "Alright, we're done! Hermione! Your turn!"

Hermione gave Harry and Wednesday a pleading look, but both of the sadists silenced her and she sighed in defeat, stepping to the stand where her aunt laid an Indian girl's costume on her, adjusting the waist and sleeves to fit Hermione's more petite waist.

"Aunt Becky, I have a few things to say about Uncle Gary's play. It's not even historically accurate!"

Becky frowned. "Oh, nobody cares about that, Hermione. It's a summer play, not a historical fiction novel. There's no need for complete accuracy!"

"But it's such a pet peeve," Hermione whined. "OW! You stabbed me!"

"Sorry dear!" Becky tittered, not sounding sorry at all.

Harry and Wednesday pet Hermione's bushy hair comfortingly, but the Muggleborn only sniffled in return.

•••

Finally, the day of the play came, and all parents and guardians had been invited. The Dursleys were more than happy to hand over their invitation to Sirius and Remus, who were grinning in the front seats, looking out of place amongst the rich American snobs.

Sirius hadn't looked too good due to suffering 13 years in Azkaban, but the four wizards could see that he looked much better now. His long black hair had been shampooed and now was tied in a small ponytail with a Gryffindor red ribbon, his previously sunken cheeks were now fuller, and his pale skin gained in Azkaban had gotten a healthy tan thanks to the trip to Hawaii. He wore a black and red v-neck vintage band t-shirt, which showed off a few of his smaller tattoos on his collarbone and chest, and a pair of dark washed jeans.

Remus's light brown hair had gained a few more grey strands, but his expression was of excitement and eagerness to see his surrogate nephew. With the money Harry had sent him, it seems that he had bought himself some better clothes. He was sporting a white button up shirt and black jeans, his pale skin also now shown gaining a mild tan from the Hawaiian vacation.

Harry had met them before the beginning of the play, and introduced them to Wednesday and Pugsley. Sirius wiggled his eyebrows at his Godson. "Nice going, Prongslet! She looks like her mum!"

Harry jabbed his elbow into Sirius' stomach. "Control yourself, Padfoot."

Remus chuckled. "It's nice to meet you, Wednesday. I'm Remus."

"The werewolf," Wednesday said bluntly. "It's nice to meet you. Perhaps when we save Uncle Fester, you can howl at the moon with him. It's a hobby of his."

Remus gave a strained smile. "Perhaps. I'm sorry that your Uncle is in the situation he is in now."

"Don't worry, Remus," Harry assured with a wicked grin, an arm around Wednesday's waist. "By the end of the play, we will be freed from the camp and be off to save Fester."

Sirius and Remus exchanged confused looks, but their unsaid questions were quickly answered when the play began.

•••

"Hao! I'm Pocahontas, a Chippewa maiden."

"And I am Running Bear, betrothed to Pocahontas."

Wednesday and Harry go along with the play script for a little longer, and Harry caught the way Wednesday's teeth gritted silently as she was forced to praise Amanda.

"Your hair is the colour of the sun. Your skin like fresh milk. And everyone loves you," Wednesday recited in a sickeningly sweet voice.

"Stop!" Amanda tittered, blue eyes glinting as she watched Wednesday be forced to stroke her ego. "Sit."

Wednesday inwardly cackled, as it has finally arrived. The time for them to execute the master plan. "Wait. We cannot break bread with you."

Amanda's eyes widened. "What?" She asked in confusion at the off-script dialogue.

"You have taken the land which is rightfully ours. Years from now, my people will be forced to live in mobile homes on reservations. Your people will wear cardigans and drink high balls. We will be sell our bracelets by the roadsides. You will play golf and enjoy hors d'oeuvres. My people with have pain and degradation. Your people will have stick-shifts."

Harry cackled as Wednesday continued. "The Gods of my tribe have spoken! They say do not trust the pilgrims! Especially...Sarah Miller."

"Gary, she's changing the words," Amanda warily announces, hands quivering at the maniacal gleam in the eyes of the four wizards.

"And for all those reasons," Harry's deep voice spoke. "We have decided to scalp you. And burn your village to the ground."

And chaos ensued.

•••

Sirius and Remus both sat astounded in their seats as they watched the children assigned to the roles of the Indians began to attack the pilgrim children and set the houses on fire.

"...Moony?"

"...No, Padfoot."

"BUT THEY'RE SETTING THINGS ON FIRE!!!"

"NO YOU CANNOT JOIN THEM, SIRIUS! Bloody Hell, we should've known Harry was going to do something dangerous."

"Can I at least cheer them on?"

"...Sure."

Sirius broke out into a child-like grin. "GO PRONGSLET!!! HAHAHAHA!!!"

Harry, having heard the encouragement of his Godfather, grinned wildly and took a knife, throwing it down from the top of the stage to the trigger which fired cranberry pies at Mr and Mrs Buckman's faces.

He grabbed hold of Wednesday's waist, pulling her towards him. "This anarchy, I dedicate to you, me amor."

"Let us watch the place burn," Wednesday smirked, kissing him wildly, before turning to Amanda, who three of their Chippewa comrades had tied up. The blonde was now sporting an apple in her mouth, gagging her, surrounded by gasoline drenched wood and tied to a pole.

Harry extracted a match from underneath his Chippewa headband and handed it to Wednesday. "Will you do the honours, ma cherie?"

Wednesday took the match and struck it, and felt immense satisfaction as the blonde girl screamed.