05. Terror

I love you guys so much okay, you've made this story to be pretty good already

40 votes

10 comments

-

" it's tearing me apart"...

-

"I-I didn't know" Nathan crouched down to my level

I still had my forehad pressed to the ground, I didn't want to look up at him. I was too embarrassed to of had an outburst like that, in front of him of all people. The tears were running off my nose and dripping onto the tiled floor as I knelt there. My fingers grabbed at my hair as the images ran round my mind.

Nathan reached out to me, his hand had barley touched my back when I jumped away from him, my hand out stretched and my back now up against the wall "Dont-Dont touch me...Please"

"Brooke WIllows, I'm not going to hurt you" He sighed

I shook my head "I dont want you to touch me"

He sighed out of annoyance and looked down at the floor, running a hand through his hair. He stopp and picked up the letter that was previously in my hand off the floor. He looked at it, and turned it over looking at my writing on the front"

"Sean Hallowes...Is he your boyfriend?" He didn't look up from the letter in his hands

I composed myself then, crowling over to him and snatching the letter out of his hands "That has nothing to do with you"

He looked at me and laughed before standing up and looking down at me "Y'know, he'll forget about you...He's probably already gone off with some other girl...He wont care about this, it'll go straight in the bin"

I stood and faced him "You're wrong"

"I'm never wrong darling"

I narrowed my eyes at him "You were wrong about my father"

He gave a bitter laugh "Trust me, when and if you get out of this place, he still wants you...Let me know"

I had nothing to say to this so I just carried on with where I was going before. To my suprise he didn't follow me, I was left alone now. Left to my thoughts and memories, I found myself dwelling on what Nathan had just said to me.

Sean wouldn't do that to me, he loves me. He told me he loves me, he told me he would wait for me. Told me he would be here when I got out. Nathan doesn't know what he is talking about, he thinks he knows everything but he just doesn't.

I reached the post place and the lady smiled at me as I walked over. I put the now crumpled letter in front of her, she looked at it and then back up at me "This your brother?"

"No" I answered simply

She wore a sympathetic smile "You'll find someone else"

I looked at her with a confused expression "Excuse me"

"Everyone who is in a relationship when they come in...Aren't when they leave" She took the letter off the side and placed a stamp on it

I laughed bitterly "What do you know about him?! What do you know about us?! What does anybody in this fucking mad house know about anything in my life?! Stop making fucking asumptions that he wont be there! He will be! He promised me"

She sat back in her chair, leaning away from me. I looked downt and saw her finger about to press a panic button, as if I was some dangerous animal that she was being attacked by. I shook my head and backed away from her "You're all wrong"