23. Horny

Yassss, finally an  update....Laughin at the title

70 votes

20 comments

-

"...I want nothing but forever with you"

-

Nathan and I laid in silence for what felt like hours, laying in the company of one another. I laid in his arms, my eyes closed as I processed all he told me. I didn't see him as a murderer, I saw him as a scared little boy overwhelmed by the sight of watching the two people he cared most about, slaughtered before him.

"Brooke?" He whispered after a while

I looked up at him, he was watching me as I did. His arm tightened around my shoulders and pressed me closer to him, I watched as his eyes studied my face and took in every detail. It was as if he was seeing me for the first time, or he was trying to figure out the emotions behind the mask I wore to conceal all feelings.

His brow furrowed as he searched my face still, I reached up and smoothed the lines in his skin with my thumb "Stop worrying"

He sighed and reached up with his free arm and took my hand in his, he pressed it to the side of his face. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath "I'm worried that I'll loose you"

I frowned now "You won't loose me, you'll never loose me."

He looked down at me now, his eyes held an emotion I wasn't familiar with. I knew it though, I was aware of this look. I had seen it only once before, a look my father wore when I came home one time with a first place medal in the running for sports day at my school. It was the look of adoration.

He sighed deep "You were right Brooke"

This time my brow furrowed "About what?"

"We fell in that hole, the deep hole that you warned me about...This is it, we're in that hole with no way out" He ran his hand around my face

I sighed "Well, if it's all the same to you, I'd like to stay in this hole because I'm madly in love with the man I share it with"

A small smile tugged at the corner of his lips "Likewise'

I lightly ran the tip of my finger over his chest, I bit the inside of my cheek "Y'know, Sean and I dated for a year?"

He groaned "Yes, why are we talking about the ex?"

I chuckled lightly "Well, we only ever done it once"

He looked down at me "Once?"

I nodded and carried on tracing patterns on his chest "It never felt...Right. I asked him to stop the one time we did"

"Why?"

I looked down awkwardly and felt heat rise in my cheeks "It hurt, and I wasn't ready"

"Now the tables have turned" He chuckled

I looked at him and furrowed my brow "What?"

He chuckled again "Now I'm the horny slut and you're the innocent virgin"

I rolled my eyes "I'm in now way in-Wait what?"

He smirked at me and walked forward, taking my waist in his hands he pulled me into him and looked down at me as I laid on my side. His fingers walked down my side until he reached the hem of my gown.

As his fingers touched my skin, I recoiled and slid myself away from him, slapping his hand away from me as I pushed myself to a corner and sat up hugging my knees. My breathing was ragged and as I closed my eyes images ripped their way through my mind and caused fear to take over me.

"Brooke?"

I snapped my eyes open and saw Nathan knelt before me, I jumped back only hitting the wall and he raised his hands in surrender. I watched as concern and confusion laced his expressions as he watched me have my mini panic attack.

He lowered his hands slowly as my breathing slowed and I began to relax a little, his put hiatus hands on my knees, I flinched slightly but just watched as he looked me over cautiously. I took my hands slowly, both of them shaking as I raised them and laid them over his.

I looked up at him, our eyes met and I felt tears brim again as I looked at the worry on his face. He turned his hands round and wrapped hiatus fingers around my hands. I sniffed and launched myself at him, wrapping my arms around his neck and knocking us over as I did. I laid onto of him, my face hurried in his chest as he wrapped his arms around my body.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled into his chest

He rubbed his hand up my back "Was it because of Andrew?"

I nodded and let my fingers first the bottom of his hair "It scared me so much"

He soothed me "it's okay baby, we don't have to do anything"

I looked up at him "It's not that, I do want to, I don't know what happened...I-I I'm scared"

"Brooke, I've waited this long for you...I can wait longer" he leant down and kissed my forehead lightly

"You must be the most patient man in the world" I chuckled lightly, wiping my eyes with the back of my hand

He laughed with me and sat us both up, still concealed in his little room. We sat in silence for a while, just enjoying holding the other in their arms. I looked up at Nathan, he was watching me as I brought my hands round and cupped his face.

I hesitated before closing my eyes and pressing my lips to his again. He grip tightened round me as he held me close to him. He laid us down again, I pulled away and laid on my side. I looked up to Nathan who rest his palm on my cheek.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded and pressed my hand over his "Don't stop, I can do this"

He smiled sweetly "Brooke, I admire your stubbornness"

"I trust you" I whispered

He smiled and reached up and grabbed a sheet, pulling it over us. He took my waist again, I took a deep breath and kept focused on Nathan. This wasn't some dude who I didn't know, this was my Nathan, my boyfriend...My love.

I stopped him from moving my gown, placing my hand on his I leant up and pressed my lips lightly against his, his eyes scanned my face for any sign of an on coming freak out. I just smiled and took my hand off his and placed it on his cheek.

"I love you Nathan"...

-

I'M BAAAAAAAACK!!!

RIGHT SO, SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY....IT'S JUST A QUICK UPDATE AND PRETTY SHIT AND AWKWARD, BUT HEY I UPDATED!!!

STARTED MY JOB ON MONDAY, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!

GOING TO WORK ON 3AM NOW...I SHALL LET YOU KNOW ON A EXPECTED DAY OF UPDATE ((EDU))