27. Sadness

I have recovered from feels overload, although this is only a quick update and a filler bc saving up for drama

75 votes

20 comments

-

"Just us"...

-

* 2 MONTHS LATER*

I sat on my bed, watching the moorland waiting for Ayesha to come in from her three month scan. I heard the door handle move and I crawled to the end of my bed. Ayesha came in and looked at me sat on the end of my bed looking at her expectantly.

"Well?"

She laughed and sat down on her bed "well what?"

I sighed loud and went to go sit next to her on her bed, I leant my head on her shoulder "What are you having?"

She gave a small sigh and rubbed her large-ish bump, I looked up to see her smiling to herself before looking down at me still laid on her shoulder "You wanna know?"

"Yeah!" I almost screamed

She laughed and carried on rubbing her bump "Okay, well I'm -we're-"

"You were right the first time" I mumbled

She laughed "okay, I'm having a little girl"

I jumped up and my hands flew to my mouth "Really? Oh god, are you happy?"

She nodded, still rubbing her bump a hug smile on her face "Happy is an understatement, I feel so good...I was so scared and now I don't care anymore, I'm happy I've got my little princess and that's all I need"

"Amen" I smiled at her "Thought of any names? It's not like Thomas deserves a say in this"

She furrowed her brow "Well he is the dad"

I gave her a a look to say 'are you fucking serious'. She looked at me and sighed, looking back down at her bump "you're right, okay you're right. I get it, he doesn't deserves it, okay"

I smiled at her and sat back down next to her "So...What's the name?"

She smiled at me and sighed "I kinda like Holly-Marie, or just Holly"

I nodded "Good names, I like them"

She nodded to me when there was a knock on the door, both of us looked to see Thomas come in the room.

"Brooke, can I talk to Ayesha please" He cleared his throat awkwardly

I looked at him and then to Ayesha and back to Thomas again "Well go on then, nothing stopping you"

"Uhm, well" He rubbed the back of his neck

"Something got your balls in a vice Thomas?" I smirked at him

He stared at me "Look, I want to talk to her without you here"

"Cold man" I got up and looked at him "Bit of respect goes a long way"

I got up and left the room, only to walk straight into Andrew. I swallowed hard and felt fear run cold In my blood. He looked down at me and smiled, backing me into the wall "Hello Brooke"

I looked around the hall for any sign of help, Andrew noticed this and pushed me harder into the wall "he's not going to save you this time, he's got is four hour session"

I swallowed hard "Why are you doing this?"

He smiled and pressed his nose to the side of my neck "Well, why should Nathan get the only good looking girl to himself?"

I tried to push him off me "Because I'm his girlfriend"

Andrew laughed "That word has no meaning these days, I mean he was still dating Gemma when you and him started"

I looked away as I remembered how I had felt when I found out he was still with Gemma, when I found them that day. I sniffed and looked back up at Andrew who tilted his face and tried to kiss me, I struggled against him and kept him away from me.

"C'mon baby, don't be like that" he whispered as his hand found my thigh and pulled my leg up around his waist

"Stop!" I tried to push him away

We we're right outside my room, yet I was unable to get in there. My path was blocked by Andrew and if I screamed I knew he would only hurt me worse. It was finally time to accept defeat and come to terms with knowing there was no way out of it this time, I has escaped him once and out off the inevitable for as long as I could.

He took hold of my wrist and pulled me down the hall, pushing his door open and shoving me in, I stood there as he closed and locked the door behind him. He looked round and looked at me like a piece of meat. He came closer now and I stumbled back onto Nathan's bed, he chuckled and crawled over me

"You want to do the dirty behind your boyfriends back, on his bed...I like you" his hand ran along my side

"You're evil" I whispered

He bent his head low, his voice right by my ear "I'm insane, not evil"

I looked away from him, a single tear falling down my cheeks now as he chuckled and pulled my gown over my head and discarded it across the room, his eyes took in my bare skin and he bent down to kiss every inch of it.

His hands ran down further and hooked into my underwear, sliding them down my legs and throwing them away with my gown. He stood quickly and threw his trousers off and fit himself between my legs and looked at me. He leant over me and pressed his lips to mine, I scrunched my nose up in disgust but he only grabbed my cheeks and forced me to part my lips so he could force his tongue in.

I gasped as he forced me to kiss him back, as I did he grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist, know preparation for what was about to happen. I closed my eyes and waited for it to happen, knowing it was coming soon with no stopping it

***

I sat in my room, on the floor beside my bed in the dark, holding my knees to my chest as my body rocked and shook with the sobs that left it. I pressed my forehead to my knees and sat there to myself, the dark concealing the fear on my face.

Ayesha had gone to one of her sessions so I was alone, there was a knock on the door then.  jumped back and pressed myself further to the bed, the door opened and the light from the hall filled the room and shone over me.

"Brooke?" It was Nathan

I got up and ran to him, slamming my body into his and wrapping my arms around his neck. Still sobbing as he held me back "Brooke, baby what is it?"

I shook my head but pulled him to my bed and laid in it with him, he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead "I'm here love, I'm always going to be here for you"

I nodded and closed my eyes, tears still streaming down my face as I laid with the one person I truly trust.

"I love you Brooke, you can tell me anything"

-

IT'S VERY SHORT AND KIND OF A FILLER, BUT WHAT HAPPENED IS A LITTLE IMPORTANT, BUT YEAH

THANKS FOR WAITING AND BEING PATIENT AND I HOPE IT STILL LIVED UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS, ISH

ON ANOTHER NOT OF SELF PROMOTION ((EW))

READ MY HALLOWEEN SPECIAL 'DEVIL'S BOY'

IT'S A NATHAN SYKES BOOK OBVS, BUT YEAH CHECK IT OUT IF YOU WANT!!!