Some Random Shit

So yesterday we had testing in MAPS. Which is the most miserable thing y'all can ever imagine. And ugh half of the time I was sitting there All like, gotta pass my OWLs and making up harry potter Aus. But yo gurl pulled through and got 232 HONEY! I am just proud of myself because in the middle of the year online testing I lost motivation and hope and was like below average but know I reached my District goal💞 I also had a choir concert and was sitting next to my homies in choir. (Talon, Callie, Alex, Jackie, and Bella) And in the audience there was this kid with some cow pants and like this cowboy shirt on who was like about 2 yrs older than us. We called him Wal-Mart modeling kid bc yes I know we're assholes. But it was too funny. He kept coming down to the stage andbrrcording and Talon just stopped singing and yelled "THEM EYEBRPWS THO!" and I fucking died. He's the best, man. Talon also showed up in FUCKING PAJAMAS bc our concert was at 7pm and our teacher was hella   pissed and was all like "Why are you in pajamas Talon?" Bc he was in unicorn slippers abdbhis robe. You know what this idiot said? "It's my bedtime miss! I brought my dream pet in the car." So we were all sitting with his mom crying tears of laughter. He's a sister sister but gosh he does some dumb shit. And guess Who was in the audience. My crush. Watching all this go down.  So yea that was my yesterday....

I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS CAUSE UR GIRL HERE IS LIMDA STUPID LMAO