Chapter Seven: Deja Vu?

"Let's go in there next!" Libitina said as she pointed at a very...odd store.

I walked Libitina into the mall and just got her whatever she wanted. She wanted to wear a lot of boy clothes, so I had to teach her about what I knew about girl fashion.

I just ended up getting her skinny jeans, sweatshirts, and shirts.

However she was trying to drag me into an weird store. I looked at the sign above the store and it read...

"Hot Topic." I said with a little fear in my voice.

Libitina pulled me by my arm into the store. She saw some pretty colognes and purfumes and started to look at them.

For all of you that don't know, hot topic is a very... different store. Wait...who the hell am I talking to? Hello? Can you hear me? Tell Spencer that he needs to...

"Haaaaarmon." Libitina said.

A voice broke my train of thought.

I turned around to see Libitina holding a small bottle of purfume with a rose around the base of it.

"Does this smell good?" She asked.

"Do you think it does?" I asked.

Libitina took the cap off and sprayed the bottom of her wrist with it. She raised her arm towards me.

I smelled the purfume from her arm and it was actually quite nice. It was like cherry and strawberries, with a hint of blueberry.

Definitely a cute purfume to contrast with Libitina's innocent figure.

"It smells nice." I said.

Libitina held the bottle in both of her hands and then looked up at me. She gave me puppy eyes and I looked into the iris's of her pretty yellow eyes.

"C-Can...Can I get...I-It...please..." She said softly.

I took the bottle from her hands and looked at it.

"Yeah, why not?" I said.

A smile stretched across Libitina's face and I gave her the bottle back. She tried to hide her excitement as it burned up inside of her.

I paid for the purfume and it actually wasn't that expensive. However Libitina wasn't aware of what was expensive and what wasn't.

I sat down on a bench in the mall, and Libitina sat down next to me. I pulled out my phone to check my bank account.

My balance was...

"-6969.56"

"Shit...and that's not even including Libitina's hospital bill." I said in my head.

I let out a long sigh as stress filled my mind. I don't want the bank to repossess my stuff...and Libitina probably won't be able to stay with me anymore.

Not to mention I can't file for...

"Thank you, Harmon."

I felt Libitina wrap her arms around my right arm and rest her head on my shoulder. I looked over at her and she was hugging me with her eyes close.

"Thank you for taking me here...and for everything else that you've done for me..." She said.

It seems that my stresses disappeared...or just escaped my mind while Libitina was hugging me. I felt calm.

"It's the least I could do, Libitina." I said.

"I wish I could pay you back..." She said softly.