Epilogue

"Gus...Gus!...GUS?!" Logan yelled.

I knelt my head down and waved my hand over Gus' face. I closed his eyes. Tears streamed down my face as they fell on Gus' body. I looked at Logan and Felipe and gave them a sad look.

Gus was gone.

4 Days Later...

It took a little time for me and Libitina to get over what happened, but soon enough everything was back to normal.

Gus unfortunately passed away, however Spencer was still alive. He's been a coma for a couple days, but we don't know when he's gonna wake up.

Drew joked around and said "He's smiling a lot. He must be having a really good dream."

Must be having a long dream for how long he has been out.

That's none of my business anymore though. After the incident, I retired from the NWG. Felipe was fine with it and I left with no traces.

I went back to Spencer's house the next day and saw that his laptop was on. It was making a weird swirly screen.

I brought it home and Libitina looked at it.

"I think it's a weird screensaver." She said.

"Yeah...but look at this."

I pointed to my painting in my house and the swirls matched the screen. Around the edges of the painting, the sky was painted with swirls.

They looked like the same.

"Weird..." Libitina said.

"You can say that again."

"Okay...weird."

I laughed a little bit as Libitina took me seriously. I patted her head as she giggled with glee.

"So...you wanna go woods exploring like we used to?" Libitina asked.

"Y'know..." I said.

I looked at Libitina's smiling face. I grabbed my jacket and gave her a grin.

"I'd love to."

And there we went. Hand in hand, we walked out the door. No more NWG, no more Yankraught, and no more...

No more third eye.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: The good ending those two love birds deserve. Thank you for reading.

~Fin~

Outro: