Chapter Twelve

Daddy Dami had never been a heavy sleeper, so when he told himself earlier today that he would wake up in the midnight, he was able to do it with ease.

The time must have been around one o'clock when he became conscious of his environment again. He opened his eyes, looked at his wife. She was sleeping soundly. He knew she was in a deep sleep; Bisola had always been a deep sleeper.

Slowly, he hoisted himself up from the bed. Their daughter was in between them, so he was careful to not touch her.

He grabbed his phone, which laid on the bedside drawer beside him. He entered his password and scrolled to WhatsApp.

"You up?" He texted her.

She answered, "Hell yeah. Since sef."

He smiled.

The lights were turned off, thankfully for him. Only the lights of the space leading to the bathroom was on. Kola wore his palm slippers, then on second thought he decided to go barefooted and as quietly, stealthily as possible, stole out of the room.

He knew the room she slept in. Before now, he hadn't ever gone to meet her in a room before. Just sometimes when he could, he squeezed her breasts and touched her there. They had never gotten a chance to really go all the way.

But tonight was the night. He smiled to himself again.

He walked through the hallway, stopped at her door. Her room was isolated.

The door wasn't even locked, he found. Softly, he pushed the door open and slipped in.

She was on her bed using her phone, wearing only lingerie. It was white, lace. His mouth watered and he swallowed. She caught him.

She threw her head back, laughed a little. She had seen him swallow. Oddly, Kola was not embarrassed.

"Come," she said. Whispered.

Oh God. He was already feeling his erection build up.

He walked towards her. He sat on her bed, opposite her. Then he couldn't control himself. He shifted, so that now he was resting his back on the backrest.

He pulled her closer to him. She was so light. Softly, he kissed her bare shoulder.

"Tiwa," he whispered.

She eased into him. He stared at her beautiful brown face. He couldn't believe how lucky he was, to be able to do this with her. The Tiwa.

Slowly, he began pushing the strap of her lingerie down with his thumb. The pad of his thumb excited her, making her feel tingles down to her core.

"Did you wear this for me?" He whispered softly in her ear.

"Yeah," she whispered back.

He kissed her, smiled against her mouth. He felt too happy. She wrapped her beautiful arms around his neck. He made her sit on him and he knew she felt his bulge.

Then she grinded against it. Fuck. I will put all my money on your head, he thought. He loosened the ties on her lingerie, pulling it down to her waist. He kept her core unwrapped for now. Saving the best for the last.

Her beautiful yellow breasts were in his view. All for him. He put his face in between them, inhaled them, felt them.

Then he put his mouth over her right nipple. She inhaled sharply, closing her eyes. He was so happy that he could pleasure her. He'd die if he couldn't.