Chapter 1

Payton POV

"Hey Payne, get your ass over here!" yelled Chris, across the parking lot.

I gave a nod to his direction, seeing that the rest of my crew is over there. I hopped off my glossy black motorcycle and grabbed my bag. The toys that surrounded me had the "You-don't-have-to-go-look" and it just made me smirk. "I'm sorry ladies, but I have some business to take care of," I said, kissing one of the girls on the cheek. Then I tried making my way out of the crowd of females.

I made my way to the guys; with my right hand holding my bag over my shoulder and my left hand in my black, plain jeans. Just to top it off, I winked at a brunette passing by. She blushed and made her hair fall like a curtain.

I finally made it to my groupies. They include Mason Parks school runner back (on the football team) with dirty blonde hair, and grey eyes, Chris Sales, the bad boy with silky black hair and hazel eyes, and lastly Liam Allen, the pretty boy with brown hair and green eyes. And me, I'm just one of a kind with brown hair and blue eyes.

"So, what's up guys," I said looking around at them.

"I'm hosting a party, and it's going to be bigger than last week," said Mason, with hand gestures.

"Just imagine, hot babes in bikinis, getting drunk and dancing on the table, getting your own sho‒" Chris was cut off by my hand.

He gave me a "what-the-hell-look", but I ignored it.

"I don't know if I'll make it, but I'll see," I said, rubbing the back of my head. I can't really tell them I'm an agent, but I made my parents sound strict.

The tardy bell rang, and all the good students rushed to make it on time to their classes. My boys and I came to English ten minutes late. We walked in not glancing at Mr. Hail, and walking to the back row. "Mr. Payne, Mr. Allen, Mr. Parks and Mr. Sales, you're late."

We walked past him, ignoring his rumblings and made our way to the back. "If you're late one more time, it's detention for all of you," Mr. Hail said. We all know I will never get detentions for being late, it's not my specialty.

I waved my hand telling him, I understand. I caught a gaze from a brunette with forest green eyes; she looked away first and studied the board. I think they call her Nerdy A, but her name is Aqua Henderson. I wonder why I never noticed her before in this class.

She looked kind of mysterious; there's more to her than what meets the eye, appearances can be really deceiving. But I wonder what it is about her that I'm still paying attention to.

We sat down and Mr. Hail started talking about stuff I already knew. My boys and I just hung in the back and started a conversation. I soon found myself thinking about her. She never talks to anyone and is so quiet, but why haven't I noticed her before? I kept making quick little glances at her, looking at her every move, focusing on the way she quickly writes, and how she knew I was staring at her.

After English we had Calculus then Science. Science was really something. We had a substitute teacher, and when a girl dropped her pencil, she was immediately sent to the office. I mean come on; one outburst from Mason got him suspended, typical Mason. It was also another class I had with Aqua. Not wanting to get myself in trouble, I decided to keep quiet, but Aqua would always enter my head.

Lunch moved just around the corner, and as I went to my locker to put my bag there, a tap on my shoulder got my attention. It was Erica, the second slut of the school.

"How may I help you?" I said with a gorgeous smile that would always make the girls' knees weak.

"Here's my number, call me sometime." she said making a phone motion with her hand. I really am not going to call her. I just want to make a show if anyone was watching. Hey, I have to keep my reputation. I closed my locker and headed down the hall way when I saw my enemy James Waters and, wait, Aqua?

"Hey, when I'm talking to you, you look at me." he said making her books fall. She bent down to pick her books, but he kicked some of them far down the hall.

"And don't you ever, step in my way again." he threatened her, and then pushed her to the lockers. I did not realize I was turning red, but I guess I exploded with anger. This isn't going to be good.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I said standing in the middle of both of them. Something made her flinch, but she quickly grabbed her stuff and left.

I grabbed him by the collar and sent one strong punch to his jaw with my right hand. The punch was not really that strong, but it left a pretty bad bruise.

"Are you defending your girlfriend?" he said while attempting to stand up, but I gave him a kick on the stomach. I was on top of him and I held his neck and started to choke him.

Suddenly a crowd formed yelling, "Let him go, you're going to kill him!" then someone said something else, "Mr. Payne, Mr. Waters, in my office, now!"

"Shit," I cursed under my breath.

I sat on a chair next to James, and in front of Mr. Lauren, the school principal. "What was that about Payne?" he said sending me a death glare.

"Well, he was bullying a student and I wanted to help," I said innocently.

"Since its bullying, Mr. Waters you get two days out of school suspension," he said, and then turned to me.

"And you Mr. Payne, two days detention for starting the fight," he said dismissing us.

I made my way to the cafeteria and saw Aqua. She stopped me in my way.

"Here to thank me?" I asked not surprised if she did.

"No. I'm here to tell you to leave me alone and let me handle my own problems." Just like that she left for the library. She must be really good at making that a secret, because looking around, the hallway was clear. Ms. Henderson has a feisty side, I like it.

Did I just say that? God, is something wrong with me? I slapped myself. I made my way to the cafeteria, hoping to forget that little incident with Aqua.

As I entered the cafeteria Mason came up to me. "Nicely done dude, with that fight," he said slapping my hand. We sat at our table chatting when the females started coming. One sat on my lap, and seeing the grey eyes, I knew it was Erica.

She started kissing me and of course I kissed back. We were probably eating each other for five minutes now, until Chris slapped me on the back. "Hey dude I'm eating here," he said jokingly.

She hopped out of my lap and whispered in my ear, "Don't forget to call me," she said, seductively. I gave her a wink and she walked to her bimbo friends.

~~~~~~~

School ended and I went to downtown California in to the Deliva Hotel. I entered the elevator and slotted my secret key card in, and the elevator went down. For two minutes I waited until the elevator door opened. I took my key card out and a black door appeared in front of me.

I entered the pass code and the doors opened. The place was busy as usual. People were rushing to get things done, looking up on the computers, falling on their butts, and saying hi to me.

I made my way through the chaos and entered Mr. Carl's office. "Sit down, sit down," he said nicely. I took my seat and waited for him to talk. "I have a mission for you," he said scanning a file in his hand.

"This mission is not a pass or fail test for others, but for you." He stood up, and walked to his book shelf.

"This mission is to tell your future fate, not your status in school," he said raising an eyebrow at me. I laughed nervously rubbing the back of my head again.

"Aqua Henderson has all the answers. I want you to find the Hider."

Did you find my Story interesting if yes,

Click vote

If not

Comment why :D

Thanx for your time, it means a lot.