Chapter 2 ( Picture of Aqua Henderson)

Aqua POV

Sunlight hit my eyes, through my balcony door with purple curtains on my right. I squinted at first and blinked a few times adjusting to the light. I stretched, raising my arms and yawning. I finally managed to open my eyes and look over my purple room starting with my purple night stand, on my left, with my glasses and a black lamp.

I took my glasses, while getting out of my queen size bed and went to my walk in closet. Before pulling any clothes out, I lifted my head up, staring at the digital clock above my closet. The clock read six thirty am, two hours before school starts, just enough time to finish my morning routines.

I took out a hot pink sports bra and blue basketball shorts. I wrapped my hair in a band, keeping it away from my face. I rushed out of my room, and took the long stairs to a wing of the basement. While I was passing the kitchen, an arm came out of nowhere making me come to a halt.

"Good morning Lisa." I said, hoping for a short conversation.

"Good morning Aqua, do you want breakfast now or later?" She made her way to the stove and flipped a pancake.

"I'm in a rush so maybe later, bye." I rushed out before she started a new conversation.

After a five minute elevator trip, I finally opened the door to my gym. I put my hand on my waste thinking about what work out to do in one hour‒now only forty-five due to Lisa. I started on stretching and doing my warm-ups for ten minutes, which includes forty-five push-ups, fifty sit-ups, and sixty jumping jacks.

I felt refreshed and ready to begin with only thirty-five minutes left. I had a five minute session with the punching bag earning sweaty hands from the boxing gloves. I went up to ten pace per mile on the treadmill for another ten minutes. I took a gun and a knife, and played darts aiming for the dummy's head and chest counting down twenty minutes left.

I finished my work out in a section of the gym, where my glasses transformed my surroundings into a virtual world. I became a city where everyone's asleep and bad guys ran loose. The killing took twenty minutes. I turned my glasses off with just a push of a button, and came back to reality.

I raced to my room, but sneakily went by the kitchen to avoid Lisa. I took off my sweaty clothes, hit the hot shower and brushed my teeth. I got out fifteen minutes later with a towel hung to me. I took out some under clothes and chose a pair of blue plain jeans and my regular green t-shirt, which I covered with a grey jacket. To make my look complete, I took out my glasses and looked at myself in the mirror, I was ready.

I jumped down the stairs, until the kitchen came in sight. Making myself comfortable on the island, I dug into my food of bacon, eggs, and pancakes. Not hearing the seat move, Lisa came and sat next to me.

"You remind me of your mom." She said, looking into space.

"Well, I don't care about her anymore. She left me and made dad suffer," I said, losing my appetite. "I don't want to talk about her." I said, getting out of the stool and grabbing my bag, on my way.

"Your dad is not going to be happy; you did not finish your breakfast." She said trying to get me to come back.

"Tell him, and let's see if he is going to come back, again!" I said rushing out of the house, knowing he isn't ever going to come home, from where ever his job is or what it is.

I made my way to the school parking lot, passing people who are huddling around the jerk, Payton Payne. I looked at the females, and how they all anticipated every word he says, plain pathetic. The school bell rung, just as I entered my English class. I sat in the middle row as students started filling up the class and soon, the teacher entered the room.

Ten minutes into class, I was taking notes when the door opened. Glancing up, Payton and the crew came in not caring about the lesson that was going on. I don't really care about the lesson because I already learned this, but hey I'm a nerd, they don't call me Nerdy A for nothing.

As they ignored the teacher's words, Payton looked at me as he was making his way to the back. Although, I do know they say he is one of a kind, but I never believed that until now. His eyes were blue, not any plain blue; it would be a cliché saying blue. Like how people say, his eyes are like the deep sea and stuff. If you got it, then you read many cliché books.

I suddenly looked away, focusing back on the teacher as he sat at the back. Funny thing is I can't focus. I tried writing extra notes, and thinking about what the teacher is saying, but nothing helped. To top it off, I can tell he is staring at me. Why have I all of a sudden taken an interest in him?

Spanish class was going smoothly, until he came to hand the teacher a note. I promised to not look up, don't, don't, don't, do-. I saw him staring at me again. The bell rang just in time interrupting our staring contest. I hurried out of the class handing the teacher my test paper then took off for Science.

As I entered I saw that we had a substitute, and she was a grumpy one. Payton came in just before the bell, surprised that he made it. He must have gotten someone to see if this teacher is mean or not. Slick. I said under my breath.

The bell rang, telling us it is lunch time. I was in a hurry to my locker, when I rubbed eye balls with someone. I looked up to meet my bully, James Water.

"Hey, watch where you're going!" he said a little too harsh.

I didn't want to look up because I hate making eye contact with people. "I-I-I'm so-." I haven't finished talking when my books were knocked out of my hands.

"When I'm talking to you, you look at me and answer!" he said, as I was picking up my books, and he kicked some down the hall.

"Next time, don't step in my way." I didn't get time to pick up the last two books, before I was pushed on a locker. It did hurt, but I'm used to this.

"What the fuck is your problem?" said an angry voice.

Looking up, I saw Payton, and was surprised and shocked until; I gathered my books and left. I heard fighting in the background as I made my way to my locker. And until now I still do not know if I would be surprised for someone standing up for me ‒or more specifically that someone is called "Payton" ‒or to be angry because someone interrupted my peaceful lifestyle.

I started walking to the library, with my lunch. I saw him coming down the hallway, and I went in front of him. "Here to thank me?" he said smirking. Dumb ass.

Making sure the hallway was clear. I looked him in the eye and said, "No. Leave me the f*ck alone and I don't need your help." I backed away from him and entered the library.

Did you find my Story interesting if yes,

Click vote

If not

Comment why :D

Thanx for your time, it means a lot.