hookup

"I'm so glad this weeks almost over" Chantel groaned as we both walked through the mall. It was lunch and we didn't feel like staying at school so we came shopping.

"Me too, you think we should head back to school now, lunch is almost over" I said pulling my phone out of my pocket as I checked the time.

"Yeah, lets go".

There was still some time left until lunch was over when we got back to school, so Chantel and I headed to the bleachers. But as I was walking, someone grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled me towards them. Josh.

I was forced to turn around and face him since the grip on my wrist was so tight. Everyone was watching us on the field. Great he's making a scene again. I finally managed to shake my hand aggressively out of his grip.

"What the fuck, leave me alone Josh".

"Can- can I talk to you somewhere else" he was basically begging.

Despite the shit I say about him, he's still a big part of my life. Two years of my life were pretty much revolved around him, so any chance I get, I'd go running back to him. I followed Josh, away from everyone and to the back of the school.

"Look, I'm sorry. I hope you believe me Alissa, I made a mistake that wasn't worth loosing you over".

"It's a bit late for apologies now isn't it?". I rolled my eyes purposely knowing that he would see.

"Just, give me another chance please. Can I come over after school?" He pleaded.

"Alright josh, this doesn't mean I'm getting back with you though. Come over after school" and with that I turn around and leave.

I acted stubborn on purpose, my stomach was flipping on the inside. I'm happy that he's apologized because to be honest I wasn't willing to throw away our relationship of two years that fast.

For the rest of the day, my mind was focused on Josh. We had a fall out, but now we're back. I was rude and so was he, but I'm willing to put that behind us if he won't do it again.

School came to an end and I got in my car and started driving home. Josh arrived at my place soon after I did. My mom wasn't home, so the house was all ours.

"Hey" I said walking into my house along with him. We started small talk and then out of nowhere, he suggested that we should go for a swim in my pool. And I agreed.

"Damn baby" he said smirking at me as he watched my change into my bikini. I don't know why, I've never felt like this before, but I felt slightly uncomfortable. Him saying that made me uncomfortable. I shouldn't be... right?

We both walked outside to my pool, and I jumped straight in. The cold refreshing water consuming me within seconds. I come back up to the surface to see josh already in the water. He swam closer to me and wrapped both his arms around my bare waist. We somehow moved along the water to the edge of the pool where he leaned against it and I was standing in between his legs. His grip on my waist tightened as he started placing wet kisses along the side of my neck.

My hands running through his soggy dirty blond hair. He brought his lips from my neck to my face and kissed me. Our make out session only intensified as time went by.