dominance

Ethans POV

she really thinks she's ugly. i don't get it. I really don't. And it pisses me off so much that she thinks so low of herself even with me being there to constantly remind her of how much she's worth.

"fucking stop"
i raise my voice and she flinches.

when I'm angry, I spiral out of fucking control, I'm aware of that. My right hand brings both her tiny hands over her head and I pin them down, applying a lot of fucking force.

i think I'm hurting her, no fuck that, I know that I'm hurting her.

my body is now howering over her own, as my left hand rests on her hipbone, firmly gripping it. there will probably be a bruise there tomorrow.

I know I'm a dick, for hurting her. But I don't want to, I really don't. I just want to let her know that she isn't a piece of shit, in my own kind of way.

"you're fucking beautiful"
I say between gritted teeth.

I can see the look of fright on her face even in the dark.

"eth-ethan please stop"
she whispers trying to free herself out of my grip. her angelic voice causes me to loosen
my grip.

But Ive still pinned her hands above her, im
not done just yet.

i lower my head, kissing her powerfully. dominance. pure dominance.

Her tense body relaxes at my kiss, and she kisses me back. one thing lead to another, and I guess "round two" came earlier then expected.

I don't want her to think I'm using her for sex, or that all I care about is sex, because it's not. And i know that sex isn't the best way to solve problems, but I'm a seventeen year old boy, with hormones, and a really fucking beautiful girl laying beneath me, I couldn't help myself.

but I don't think I'll ever hear her call herself ugly again.

>

Alissa's POV

I was so so scared of him, my body was naturally flinching at every word he spat.

"youre fucking beautiful"
he says looking at me up and down like I was his prey.

he scared me, but I know he would never do such thing to hurt me like josh did. Ethan could never. if he says he loves me, and he means it, he wouldn't.

then suddenly he brought his lips to meet mine and kissed me, hard. i kissed him back, I knew where this was going, and I wanted it equally as bad as he did.

the last time we did this, it was pure pleasure, I craved him more and more.

so we did things again, round two, you could call it. he went at it hard this time, there was no holding back.

fuck we have school tomorrow and it's like 2 in the morning.

>

Ethans POV

My big sweaty body lay under the sheets next to her. We had just finished doing our 'business' and it was only slightly awkward.

I wrapped my arm around her naked torso and pulled her closer into my chest.

"baby are you mad at me"
I whispered.

"I could never be, not after that especially"
she giggled.

"don't ever say that your ugly, or useless, or why I love you. Because I love you, for you. You're absolutely amazing to me".

but I was cut off mid speech when I heard little snores coming from the beautiful sleeping soul next to me. i guess I really tired her out, and the thought of tonight once again brought a smirk onto my face. 

......
next morning

Alissa's POV

"ow fuck"
I grunted feeling a sharp aching pain in between my thighs, from last night.

I was putting my hoodie back on in ethans room when I felt his big arms snake around my waist from behind.

"sorry baby"
he mumbled with his raspy morning voice into my neck.

even without looking at him, I knew he was smirking.

i walked over to his window, and opened it. the fresh morning wind blew into my hair, flowing it back a bit.

"meet me outside in 10"
he said kissing my lips softly.

I nodded and ran back home, hoping my mum would already be gone. and to my luck, she was. my hands search underneath the door mat in front of our door for the spare key, and I grab it as soon as I feel a cold and flat metal touch my finger.

i really needed that, in more ways then one. his touch makes me feel confident and wanted. and not ugly. he makes me feel proud of who I am, so even though he was a bit rough last night, it helped me understand better.

of course we all have shitty days where we feel insecure, but I don't think I'll be having many after what he did to me last night.

______________________________

sorry this was so short, but I really hope you liked it!! love you