one day

"so this is it huh?" I mumbled into Ethans chest as he hugged me. tears running down both mine and Ethans face, it's like they were truly unstoppable.

unstoppable just like ethan and I.

"you know that I love you, so much" he said finally pulling out of the hug but still holding on to me.

"i love you too".

he was shaking, I could feel his grip on my arm shaking. I didn't want this, I didn't want to leave him either.

it hurts to see him cry like this, it hurts so bad. Maybe not physically, but most definitely emotionally.

Throughout the pass year, Ethan has really shown me a different side to him. One that I failed to see before.

He was there for me when absolutely nobody else was, he showed continues love for me through everything. I'll forever be grateful for that.

If I didn't have him in certain times of my life, I would actually be going insane.

The love I have for this boy is indescribable and way too much to ever put into words. I consider myself so lucky to have found the right guy so early on.

This is my fairytale, even though right now may be a tough time for both of us.

>

Ethans POV

I couldn't bare to let her go. My goddess.

She was crying in my arms, and it was a familiar feeling. One that brought us together in the first place.

Even though we aren't breaking up, it's just hard to see her go. Hard to acknowledge the fact that I definitely won't be seeing her everyday. I won't get to hug and kiss her everyday and that hurts.

man I'm lucky, hella lucky to have ever met her. Hella lucky that she's mine.

no matter what happens in the few years to come, she will always be my number one. Forever and always.

I do not plan on letting her go ever. she's mine, my beautiful girlfriend that I am so madly in love with.

"pick me up" she said.

i instant wrapped my arms around her thighs and she jumped. she hugged me so tight, and I did the same back not ever wanted to let this precious girl go.

>

>

Alissa's POV

my mum was here with Ethan to drop me off at the airport, and my flight for college leaves in a few minutes.

I could feel my heart aching more and more as the time for me to go came closer and closer.

The only person who I had a deep and meaningful connection with, was and always will be Ethan. My mum and I haven't really had the best relationship and he is my rock.

This is going to be really hard. But I will push through it, for Ethan and I. I know that when college is all over, coming back home and running in his arms will be the best feeling ever.

This will all be worth it.

I got down from ethans grip and walked to my mum.

"I love you sweetheart, and I'm so
Proud of you" she spoke.

And once again I broke down into tears. Her words were enough to make me melt. That's all I ever wanted from my mum, to feel loved.

I hugged her tight and said my final goodbyes to her and Ethan.

"Don't worry, I won't turn all Hollywood on you baby" I joked to Ethan since I was moving to LA for college.

"oh but you already were too Hollywood for me, I just managed to tame you" he smirked.

That damn smirk.

He kissed me so passionately and I did the same back. Every kiss I've had with him has meant so much to me.

I value him so much, every single bit of him.

"You better call me everyday bitch" I joked once again, still with tears in my eyes and sniffles coming from my nose.

"obviously" he said.

And with that, I turned around and started walking off to board my flight.

Turning my back on him was the hardest thing I've ever done. I love him with everything in me. I couldn't bare to turn back around to take one last look, because I knew I would just cry again.

My love for him will never die, never.
He is my forever.

And even if I am leaving him temporarily, I know that I'll always have a part of him with me.

I look down at the shining promise ring on my hand and smile.

"one day" i say to myself.

one day.
__________________________