𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 յ

(Hope you Enjoy this story and the song! (y/n)=your name. (e/c)=eye color. (s/c)=skin color. (f/c)=favorite color. (f/f)=favorite food. If you're confused about anything ask below)

(Y/n) grew up as a regular girl, she lived with her mom and her cat Buket. But as she grew older she began to have sad thoughts about her father, who left her and her mother as he had alcoholic issues making him think it would be better without him.

She started to think about him, even more, when she turned about 8 or 9 as her mom received a phone call from her father, but he never called again. She cried that night.

When she turned 11 her mom told her that her father had tragically died in a motorcycle accident the year before when (y/n) was 10/9. She cried again that night.

(Y/n) was now 17 and lived alone, she moved out at 16 as she felt ashamed around her mother due to her mother finding of her depression and self-harm.

(Y/n) did want to die but never had the strength to do it herself and instead would cut the sides and top of her (opposite dominant hand, or both if you use both hands dominantly) arm(s).

(Y/n) with the help of her mother and the little friends, she had helped her buy a house that was out of town in front of the forest all the children played in but recently people had been going missing so she saw less and fewer activities in the forest.

She was glad about this, not about people and children going missing she could care less but that now she wouldn't hear the squealing of children or sound of teenagers partying and her having to pick up all the alcohol bottles they left behind.

Right now, (y/n) stood on her porch holding her arms leaning on the railing of her porch. She stared into the forest and into the deep blue sky that was scattered with white and yellow speckles.

She sighed and closed her eyes, feeling a single tear run down her cheek. She let it fall onto the grass below her before she turned around heading inside.

She debated on whether or not to cut this night, she sighed letting herself do it. She went into her loft and took a small knife like thing that was used to cut plastic, cardboard, paper etc.

She quickly and swiftly cut the top of her arm watching little beads of blood show up, then turning into droplets falling onto the floor slowly.

She went back onto her porch and sat down, then leaning back slowly and flipped over onto her stomach, and cut her arm, but on the side and they were deeper cuts than before and she did them slowly.

She loved the stinging sensation of the cuts after they were made. She swore when she stood up she saw someone across the dirt road from her house looking up at her.

She blinked a few times and they disappeared, she just shrugged it off and went back inside. She washed the cuts and dried them off with paper towels as if she had guests and they saw blood stained towels that wouldn't end out well.

She went to her living room and sat down on the couch, she lightly ran her fingers over her four-arm slowly feeling the uneven skin due to the irritated cuts.

She sighed and headed up the small staircase, where at the top she was greeted by her feline friend. She smiled and stroked the fur on top of his head making him purr.

She picked him up and headed to her room, she changed into a tank top and shorts then laying down and scooted over so her cat would lay down and join her.

He hopped up onto the bed and rubbed his nose on her nose, she giggled slightly in response. He curled up next to her.

She pulled the covers up over herself only for her cats head to pop out of the top facing her, he looked back under and licked her forearm.

She sighed and stroked his fur until they both fell asleep.

(Time skip to morning, or my morning... 12 pm!!! lol)

You woke up and flickered your eyes open slowly, you yawned stretching your arms above your head and you heard a crack in response making you grid your teeth and cringe.

You lazily drooped out of your bed checking the time on your clock, it read "12:05" You shrugged opening your door and heading downstairs to make breakfast.

You made pancakes and bacon (bc you cant go wrong with pancakes and bacon am I right!!!) 

You finished your breakfast with a big gulp of milk (unless you cant have milk then orange juice or something) and went to go feed your cat.

Once done you put on a grey sweater with a sports bra under, blue jeggings, and black converse. You also put your hair up in a ponytail (unless you have short hair or are bald)

You went outside and crossed the dirt road heading towards the forest. You walked for a while until you came across a river, 'how pretty' you thought to yourself.

You sighed and sat down by a tree, you had brought along your duffle bag, why? Because this is where you enjoyed doing your hobby.

You took out your keyboard and set it up to sound like a classical piano. Yes, you learned how to play the piano and keyboard, along with the violin, and the base.

You began to play this song;

You sang the lyrics as well as played, you were able to do this as you had been practicing since you where about 5 or 6 years of age.

You were in the middle of the song when you heard a crunching of leaves behind you, you jumped being startled and turned around to see what look like a man wearing a mask and a yellowish orange jacket.

You scrunched your face in annoyance and said, "It's not Halloween yet loser, what are you doing this deep in here and what do you want?..." Yeah, kind of harsh but you didn't really enjoy the company of others.

When you were young you stopped liking people because you felt like no-one gave a f*ck about you. Whenever you hung out with your friends you felt alone, like you were nothing but an add-on.

He tilted his head and replied with, "I could ask the same for you" He leaned on the tree crossing his arms. He had a fairly clear voice though it was a bit raspy, he sounded around your age.

You just glared and turned around to get your shit together before you felt something cold and hard against your back in between your shoulder blades.

It poked you and shoved you forward a bit when you turned around you saw the boy now holding a crowbar, it looked as if it had dried blood on it.

"Mhmm, so scary," You said turning back to setting your keyboard in your duffle bag. You turned around to see him now holding the crowbar in both of his hands, one of his hands gripping the end it was holding.

"I could kill you any second bitch," He said, tilting his head up a bit in pride of his words. You stood up and you noticed he was about a half foot taller than you.

"Death is welcome here," You said grinning, he tilted his head slightly as you opened your arms wide as if you wanted to be murdered.

"W-What?" He said confused and a bit irritated or angery, "You're supposed to scream and try and run away stupid" He spat.

"Well, I'm not scared... I want to die, idiot! KILL ME!!!" You screamed at him, making him move back a bit, he mumbled something under his breath.

(see ya next chapter, srry gtg tired love yall!!!)