Chapter 19

You woke up with an odd stinging sensation on your face, you looked down and saw your pup asleep by your legs, but now awake and hyper. "He proabably needs the bathroom," you trailed off looking at your mirror. In a shock you scrambled up to your reflection. You have a large black and red mark on your face that looked like a distorted Z. You frowned, putting your fingers up to your face but as soon as you touched it your hand retreated in pain. You looked at your fingers which were bright red and stung. Did the marking burn you??? You were startled and decided to attempt to cover it up but that didnt work, so you decided to go to slenderman. You exited your room closing the door quietly and padded silently down the hallway, and knocked on the Slendermans door. He answered by saying, "Allow yourself in."
You walked in cautiously, and as you walked in the door closed behind you. He was turned around with a book in hand, "Yes child what are you in need of?"
You cleared your throat, "Uhm just can you turn around and tell me what's on my face?"
He looked up from his book, spinning around on his chair, and he paused for a second.... He stayed silent for minutes straight besides a quiet mumbling you would hear from time to time...
"S-so... What is it?" You asked your voice slightly shaking, he hummed in response before leaning of his desk to get a closer look, he then raised his hand, "I'm sorry, Y/n, you can no longer be working in my precense because you are a danger to my children, pack your things."
Her eyes widened, "Wait.. No you cant, I, its, I just got here, where will I go?" She felt tears swell up in here glossy eyes, he shooed her out of the room telling her he would explain later.