𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 յԴ

After you got ready, you stood up and ran your fingers through your (H/L) (H/C). You went over to your dresser and picked up your folder, and thumbed through the papers deciding who you'd like to strike. You decided on a... David McFea, his location was **** Street and his address was 14***.

His sin was he overbred dogs and abused them, turning them into fighting dogs. You examined all of the information, then folding the paper and shoving it in your back jean pocket. You exited your room with the shotgun.

                                                                                        ***

Slenderman showed you a garage on the back of the mansion that had three jeeps, 2 motorcycles, and different varieties of things. Slender said he'd prefer you don't take a jeep if you knew how to ride a motorcycle in case of emergency or evacuation, you've ridden a motorcycle before but it has been awhile.

You tested your abilities in a clearing in the trees, and your testing was successful. You were able to ride it thoroughly after a few test rides. You set up your phone on google maps and inserted this 'Davids' location.

You were going to go but remembered you needed a helmet, you went back to the garage to no avail. Mentally cursing to yourself you went back to Slenders office, he instructed you to get one from somewhere in town, for now, he told you to go to Jeff or one.

You sighed, he was that one that had the smile. Right, you strolled down the long hallways until you found a black door and in cursive handwriting, it wrote, 'Jeff'.

You hesitated a bit as loud music was coming from the room but firmly knocked on the black door, you waited about a minute and you were going to knock again until the door opened. You saw the black haired male, he was wearing a white T-shirt and black jeans. At the tips of his hair were small water drops indicating he had just taken a shower.

"Oh, what's up (Y/n)?" He greeted, opening his door a bit more. You got a glimpse of the inside of his room, you saw a bunk bed, but the bottom bunk was removed and was replaced with a desk.

"I just need to... Ehm, do you have a motorcycle helmet I could borrow?" You asked nervously, fiddling with your thumbs.

"Wait, your motorcycle," He asked turning around and going over under his bed, he pulled out a helmet from under his desk, "That's pretty cool, we should ride together sometime!" He exclaimed.

"Oh uh yeah sure," You smiled slightly, "Thanks, Jeff." You thanked him and he waved as you walked down the hall. He smiled to yourself, man Jeff is so nice despite the fact that he looks like pin-heads aprentance.

As you were deep in thought you weren't watching where you were going and ran into someone, you looked up at the slightly taller female and saw... Clockwork.

You scoffed and walked past her when you felt her hand grip your shoulder, "Oh please, don't trouble me or you'll see my bad side." You growled at her.

"Hey I'm not trying to hurt you, I'd just like to say," She sighed, "Sorry." She looked down and kept walking in the opposite direction. 'Ok that was weird, one second she's a bitch the next a sister from another mister.'

You walked out of the mansion, you examined the black, red, white, and purple patterned mask as you got back to where you parked your motorcycle. You smiled slipping it on, it almost fit but it was just a little bit big. You hopped onto the vehicle and seethed your leg around the other side.

You stuck the key in and turned it as you heard the engine start up. You let it run for a second before starting down the trail that leads back to the empty roads of civilization. You felt the ends of your (H/C) hair trail behind yourself. (Unless your hairs short or something)